341-350

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 341 Chapter 341 Farm Daily 13

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    "Fang Wei, I understand your thoughts, but it is too difficult to raise a child. This is not the same as that of pets. Remember Lin Siran? After she took the child, her original difficult life became more difficult. Even when she escaped, she would take care of that child. His head, after all, the child was picked up. He thought that it brought everyone trouble, and he was ashamed

    .

    "I know, I can be indifferent to adults and the elderly, but a newborn baby is really too pitiful."

    Everyone is not in the same mood, but in the face of reality, many times everyone is forced to make appropriate choices.

    "Look for parents first, and then we can't find them." Several people chattered, causing Ye Fu to have a headache.

    "Ye Fu, if you can't find parents, are you willing to raise this child?"

    Ye Fu pursed her lips. To be honest, she didn't even want to have her own child, let alone raise a stranger's child.

    Ye Fu shook his head, "I don't want to."

    Everyone shut up and stopped talking, Wu Pei and Xie Ruijing who went out to inquire about news came back, and they brought back a bad news and a woman.

    "There are many pregnant women in Tongcheng. The night before yesterday, a woman gave birth to a child, but the pregnant woman died of blood collapse. She escaped some time ago. She has no parents or husband. The fellow who escaped with her admitted that she threw the child at the gate of the farm. We brought her back.

    "

    "I was the one who threw the child outside the farm gate, and I was forced to do so. The child's mother is Xu Mo, and I knew her halfway. When I met her, she was pregnant. She said she was bullied by a group of bandits. The child's life is hard. She escaped for seven or eight months. She was killed when she was born. I have no relatives and no reason for her. I can't support myself. I can only take her to the gate of the farm. Whether she lives or dies depends on her fate."

    After the woman finished speaking, she looked at everyone timidly, "Can I go?"

    "Take the child away." Fang Ming was about to carry the child to the woman, and she backed away in fright.

    "I have no destiny with this child. I can't support her. If you don't like her, then throw it away. I don't want it anyway." After she finished speaking, she ran away.

    Fang Ming wanted to chase her, but Ye Fu stopped her.

    "It's useless for you to catch up with her, she obviously doesn't want to raise this child."

    "We can't be taken advantage of. It's snowing now, and life is even more difficult."

    Ye Fu called Qi Yuan aside and asked him to do something