i. the crybabies and the newlyweds

────────────── ✧༺

𝐎𝐍𝐄,                    𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒘𝒍𝒚𝒘𝒆𝒅𝒔

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴 !

┌────── ⚾ ──────┐
DEMEMBER 16, 2021
└───── ⚾ ──────┘

          ❛𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃!❜❜ giancarlo laughed as didi rolled his eyes. the two were sitting in giancarlo apartment, making fun of each other while bobbi watched them, making herself a smoothie. she was tired of the bickering but she'd also be lying if she said she didn't find it a little amusing.

"hey!" didi said, pointing a finger at him. "you cried too."

"did not!"

"did too!"

"did not!"

"giancarlo, yes, you did," bobbi said.

"you weren't even there," giancarlo said. she rolled her eyes.

"aaron, luce, and didi are all saying you cried," she said calmly. "you fucking cried." 

"you're supposed to be on my side," giancarlo said. she scoffed.

"whatever helps you sleep at night, mike." she kissed him on the cheek and grabbed her bag.

"don't call me mike," he whined. 

"what else am i supposed to call you?" she asked with a grin.

"big dick stanton," didi suggested.

"in his dreams."

"where you going?" giancarlo asked.

"work," she said, grabbing her keys and a jacket. "elena needs help sorting files, and i owe her a favor."

"why?" didi asked. 

"took a bullet for me couple months ago," bobbi said.

"who do you think would win in a fight, you or luce?" giancarlo asked her. he had this routine where he would ask bobbi random questions in an attempt to catch her off guard. it never worked, but he didn't let that discourage him. she chuckled.

"yeah, i don't think that's a question either of us need answered." she began to walk towards the door but turned around again. "i'm good," she said, earning a nod from both men. "she might be better."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

          𝐀𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 he was the luckiest man in the world. he had the best friends, the best family, and the best wife, in his very humble opinion. saint lucia was gorgeous but while he was an earlier riser, luciana was not. 

he propped himself up on one arm while gazing down at his now sun-kissed wife, waiting for her to wake up. he wanted to get up at it was already 9:00 but he knew better then to wake her up. he'd learned that lesson the hard way.

he smiled as she rolled over, taking most of the blanket with her. he didn't even bother trying to get the blanket back, for his own sake. a few minutes later, she rolled back into his chest and coughed quietly. he smiled again and wrapped his arms around her.

"you smell bad," luce muttered, eyes still closed. 

"have i ever told you how beautiful you are?" he asked, moving a stray piece of hair out of her face.

"yeah, every fucking minute," she said. "now let me sleep." 

"you wanna get a massage?" he asked her. 

"why the fuck would i do that?" she asked, a small smile forming. "i have you."

"very funny," he said, pressing his lips to her forehead.

"either shut up or go take a shower," luce said.

"only if you'll join me..."

"go away you horny bastard," she ordered. he nodded and stayed silent for a moment before jumping out of bed, pulling her along with him.

"aaron james!" she shrieked as he scooped her up bridal style. "you're gonna drop me!"

"i am not!" he said. she laughed and hooked her arms around his neck as he carried her to the bathroom.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐄

there's another fucking cockroach in my room.

oh and a new chapter of love story will be out (finally) so rejoice.

anywaysss, hope you enjoyed!

comment and vote!

lova ya,

- lottie.

published: 3/22/23