xv. christmas

────────────── ✧༺

𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍,                    𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 !

┌────── ⚾ ──────┐
DECEMBER 24, 2021
└────── ⚾ ──────┘

          𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄?❜❜ aaron whined as luce tried to shove him towards the door. 

"because i need to fucking wrap your fucking presents," luce replied. "and i don't want you asking me questions every two fucking minutes."

aaron had been prepared for christmas since before they left. he had wrapped all his presents for everybody and got the christmas decorations from storage. luce had completely forgotten about wrapping until she came back, so she was currently trying to kick aaron out of the house so she could work without distraction.

"i told you not to get anything for me," he said. 

"yeah, well, i didn't listen," she grunted, finally managing to push him forward.

"i thought you were fbi," he laughed as she braced her back against his and pushed again. "if you can't push me out a door i don't know how good you really are."

"i am fucking amazing," luce said. "you're just big and your my husband, so i don't want to hurt you."

"awww, i love you too, sweetie," he said, turning his head to grin down at her. 

"oh my god, just get out!" she shouted, throwing herself at him in an attempt to shove him forward. he barely moved. "come on!"

"you're not gonna win this," he told her, shaking his head with a laugh. luce ignored him and threw herself at his back again. he stumbled forward but caught himself on the door. 

"it's christmas eve, where am i gonna go?" he asked, spinning around to place his back against the front door. 

last night, anthony had left earlier then the others to catch a flight with mabel while giancarlo and bobbi had taken an early train to boston to see her family. didi had left around 8 and gone home to judy as the two had decided to spend christmas alone. so, without luce, aaron would be alone,