xxxiv. london

────────────── ✧༺

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑,                      𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒏

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 !

┌────── ⚾ ──────┐
JUNE 27, 2019
└────── ⚾ ──────┘

          𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃'𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 close to perfect if jet lag was non existent.

the team had flown straight there after sweeping the blue jays, and they'd landed at 7AM.

luce was used to jet lag, due to traveling for her old job so much, and they guys thought it wouldn't be that bad considering they would also travel frequently for work.

they were wrong.

"higgy wake up!"

aaron, who was half asleep himself, tossed luce a pillow so she could whack higgy on the back. he collapsed back into a chair behind him and closed his eyes while luce had her back turned to him.

she knew that if they went to sleep now, they would never adjust to the time difference and that wasn't an option. 

the hotel they were staying in was ridiculously luxurious, and the team had a common room they good gather in when they weren't playing, so cc and her had gathered the majority of the team in there to do her best to keep them awake. 

didi, who was also seemingly awake because he was somewhat used to traveling farther distances, cc and gardy because they were mature adults, gleyber because he was actually listening to her, and tommy kahnle who was awake because he was tommy kahnle, had been trying to help her the best they could, also knowing the consequences of letting them sleep.