xxxii. the dream

a/n: yes i'm still indecisive and changed it AGAIN but if anybody bitches abt this ur getting blocked babe bc i'm fucking tired and sad <3333

────────────── ✧༺

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎,                    𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾 !

TW: heavy making out...

┌────── ⚾ ──────┐
FEBUARY 8, 2019
└────── ⚾ ──────┘

          𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 lips to hers, grabbing her by the hips and pulling her closer. she fisted his black shirt in an attempt to pull him closer then he already was.

she quickly rose to his position and wrapped her legs around his chest, clinging to him as though to never let go.

he let out a low, soft moan as he entered the bedroom as a steady pace, his mouth still on hers. he noted how stunning she truly was as he gently laid her back.

she beckoned to him with a seductive curl of her index finger. his smirk grew as she reached for the hem of his shirt, pulling it over his head.

 the shirt moved up and over his physique as her gaze tracked every inch of skin. her thighs tensed as he crept on top of her, a small moan slipping out of her mouth.

he spread her thighs apart to make place for himself while massaging them with his broad hands. he stroked patterns carelessly up to her sides till he reached her neck, which made her back arch.

"fucking tease," she breathed out as his lips found her neck, biting down gently to tease while rubbing up against her covered body.

the way luciana ward handled herself suggested that she wasn't one to falter lightly. it was genuinely amazing to see as she fell apart in a matter of seconds.