vii. marry me?

────────────── ✧༺

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍,                    𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒆?

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 !

┌────── ⚾ ──────┐
DECEMBER 19, 2021
└────── ⚾ ──────┘

          𝐁𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 locked her door. always. whether she was going to the grocery store or just running a load of laundry down to the basement, the door was locked until she came back, and even when she was back inside, the door stayed locked.

some people would call her paranoid, some people being the one and only giancarlo stanton, but he was always also possibly the most carless person she'd ever met, so she would call him and idiot or just ignore him.

bobbi had only ever came home to an unlocked door two times. once when her brother, lucas, had paid her an unaccepted visit, and the second time she had found melinda on the ground, bleeding all over her new carpet while jemma patched her up.

so when bobbi came home after a long day of filing and being yelled at, she was surprised to find her door unlocked. her brother was in alaska, melinda had gone home, and jemma, well, that one spoke for itself.

what was more unsettling was that the door wasn't just unlocked, it was cracked open.

so, against her better judgement, she pushed the door open slowly and took a step inside. 

by her front door there was a small bag containing a handgun. she loaded it quickly before shutting the door quietly with her foot. she raised the gun slowly as she made her way through the front hall. 

whatever it was, she knew she could most likely handle it on her own, but she still had her phone in her pocket, just in case.

she stopped and raised an eyebrow when she heard a sound that sounded suspiciously like snoring. she crept towards her couch and rolled her eyes when she realized who it was.