lxiv. the truth

────────────── ✧༺

𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑,                                                   𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 !

tw: mentions of rape

┌────── ⚾ ──────┐
JUNE 18, 2022
└────── ⚾ ──────┘

          𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 in the early hours of the morning by knocking on his front door. he glanced at the clock and sighed, pushing the blankets away and climbing out of the bed. it couldn't be luce because she had a key and she would call first, and it couldn't be bobbi because she hadn't been discharged yet, and it also couldn't be didi because he would just let himself in, and anthony had absolutely no reason to be banging on his door at 3:14am.

he grumbled something about common decency before opening the door. aaron was standing on the other side, his fist still raised like he was going to knock again. the man's face was tear-streaked, his hair was a mess, and his clothes were disheveled.

giancarlo could tell he had been drinking even before he got a whiff of the alcohol on his breath. he had no idea how the hell he managed to get himself to his place at 3 in the morning, and there was no way in hell he was letting him go anywhere else.

before aaron could disturb his neighbors even more, he grabbed the slugger's shirt and pulled him inside the apartment, closing the door behind him. aaron stumbled, his face flushed, but he didn't try to protest.

"jesus, man, you're a mess," he muttered, grabbing aaron by the shoulder and leading him over to the couch. but before he could sit him down, aaron remembered what this visit was intended for and ripped himself out of grasp. he grabbed giancarlo's arms and shoved him against the wall. he wasn't hurting him, but his hold was tight, and his glare was harsh.