─── famous birthdays !

LUCIANA JUDGEBASEBALL MANAGER

LUCIANA JUDGE
BASEBALL MANAGER

150th most popular | BOOST

BIRTHDAY
may 10 1992

AGE
30

BIRTHPLACE
chicago, il

BIRTH SIGN
taurus

ABOUT !

luciana is a new york based mlb manager who's worked with the NEW YORK YANKEES for all of her career. after her internship with the NEW YORK YANKEES, she was hired as their assistant manager in 2018.

BEFORE FAME !

she was a great baseball player in highschool and graduated COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY at 19 in 2011.

TRIVIA !

she is known for being the first female manager in MAJOR LEAUGE BASEBALL. she is also known for being one of the best managers in baseball.

FAMILY LIFE !

she was born to bennet and stephanie ward in 1992. she has seven brothers, awvee stone (adopted), johnny james (adopted), stephen ward (biological), lincoln ward (biological), zachary ward (biological), matthew arnold (adopted), luca ward (biological). she married AARON JUDGE in december of 2021. her sister-in-law is actress DAISY JUDGE.

ASSOCIATED WITH !

she has been close with GIANCARLO STANTON and DIDI GREGORIUS since 2018. she has been pictured with now sister-in-law DAISY JUDGE many times since 2018. she has been seen out with MEREDITH MARAKOVITS many times since 2018. she was pictured with SELENA GOMEZ in october of 2019. in december of 2021, she married AARON JUDGE.

published: 3/20/23