xlvii. happy

────────────── ✧༺

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍,                                𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽!

┌────── ⚾ ──────┐
2021
└────── ⚾ ──────┘

          ❛❛𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇!❜❜ luce squealed, grabbing one of aaron's hands.

"this is why you're not allowed to drive," giancarlo declared from the backseat. "how about you leave la la land and come back to the real world."

"how about you shut up before i leave you on the side of the road," aaron snapped at his best friend before smiling at luce who was staring at the ring on her finger.

"is she ok?" giancarlo asked, looking at who aaron glared at him.

"you're a horrible best friend."

"whatever." aaron rolled his eyes before glancing at luce again, who was still grinning down at the ring she wore.

aaron had been terrified before he'd asked luce to marry him. a part of him had been expecting her to slap him across the face and kick him where the sun don't shine, but thankfully she didn't. after she'd finished crying her eyes out, they both got changed and went out with the entire team.

the couple had barely had the chance to really speak to each other all night. luce had been swarmed by all the WAGs while the guys had made fun of teased aaron to no end.

none of them had ever seen luce this happy. not even bobbi who had know the girl since she was 19. her cheeks had been flushed the entire night and her eyes sparkled with a look nobody had even seen before. everyone had always thought of aaron as the lovesick fool (and they were right in their thinking because he was) but tonight, that role fell to luce, who hadn't stopped smiling and fiddling with the ring.

"aaron?"

he hummed in response, not taking his eyes off of the road.

"i love you."

"are you drunk or something?" giancarlo piped up from the backseat.

"no, i'm happy, you limp little dick fuck," she snapped, whipping her head around to glare at him.

"and she's back!" he cheered as she threw a water bottle at him.

"hey!"

"stop it," aaron told him sternly.

"she attacked me!" he whined as luce rolled her eyes.

aaron ignored him again, placing a hand on luce's thigh. the tight black dress did little to cover her legs, making it easier for him to inch his way up her leg.

"that's gross," giancarlo declared, earning more eye rolls from the two in the front seat. "it's bad enough i'm gonna have to hear you two going at it like wild fucking animals all night!"

"i will remind you that you invited yourself to stay the night," luce snarked.

"just have some decency!"

"has anybody ever told you you're a mood killer?" aaron muttered, taking his hand off of his fiancé.

"no and i'll have you know most people think i'm a delight."

"he's just jealous that he doesn't have the balls to ask barbra to marry him," luce teased with a huge smirk.

aaron looked at giancarlo through the mirror and raised an eyebrow.

"what?" luce asked, quickly realizing there was something they weren't telling her. aaron just started to laugh as giancarlo grimaced. "what?" she asked again, directing her question to aaron, who was too busy laughing at the look on giancarlo's face to answer her question properly.

"w-well-"

"eyes on the road, himbo," giancarlo said before aaron could say anything. he handed luce the small velvet box containing the ring he'd been carrying around with him.

"no fucking way," she mumbled. "when are you going to ask her?" she turned around, the same happy look in her eyes.

giancarlo shrugged as he felt his face heat up.

"uh, soon?"

"sure, stanton."

"can we talk about something else?" he pleaded.

luce sighed and handed the box back to him. she turned around and grabbed aaron's hand again, intertwining their fingers. he kissed her on the side of the head as they came to a red light.

"jesus christ!" giancarlo groaned. "can you guys not makeout every two fucking seconds?"

"you mean like this?" aaron grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her again, this time with more passion. luce smiled, cupping one of his cheeks as giancarlo started shouting some not so nice things and throwing anything he could get his hands on at them.

"you're so fucking dramatic," luce laughed as aaron pulled away and began driving again.

"i hate hate here."

"don't worry, g," aaron said, pulling into their driveway. "soon enough you and bobbi will be engaged and then maybe you won't be the 3rd wheel anymore."

but he was wrong.

so, so wrong.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐄

idek anymore.

i rewatched scream 3 again and that movie is so fucking funny like they weren't even trying to make it scary. but that scene with randy made me cry bc he's my fav but the rest of the movie i was dying laughing.

anywaysss, hope you enjoyed!

comment and vote!

love ya,

- lottie.

published: 10/22/23