lviii. on top

────────────── ✧༺

𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓,                                            𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒑

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 !

TW: violence and rape

┌────── ⚾ ──────┐
JUNE 5, 2022
└────── ⚾ ──────┘

          𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐎 fast that luce didn't even realize what was happening until she felt the cold muzzle of the gun pressed against the back of her head. her heart dropped as her brain finally registered what was going on. she could barely breathe, and her whole body was shaking.

"c'mon, sweetheart, get up."

the earpiece was ripped out of ear as will hoisted her up and put his arm around her neck, putting her in a chokehold. he pressed the gun against her temple and used her body to block his own.

"put your gun down, davis, or i swear to god i will blow her fucking brains out."

eli, who had been kicked down but managed to scramble to his feet, stared at the scene with wide eyes. his gun pointed at will's head as tears filled his eyes.

"elijah-"

"quiet," will snapped, pressing the gun harder against her head. luce squeezed her eyes shut and tried her best not to cry. it was him. it was will. "i'm going to count to five.

"what the hell are you doing?" eli asked, trying to keep his voice steady as he stared at his best friend. will just stared right back, an impartial expression gracing his features. he was emotionless because he had no emotions. there was no love in his eyes, no compassion, nothing. he was completely devoid of any form of emotion because he didn't care about any of them.

"one."

"eli, he won't do it," luce spoke up, her voice surprisingly steady considering one of the people she trusted with her life was holding her at gunpoint. "don't drop-"

"two," will cut her off, his grip tightening.

luce glared at eli and shook her head slightly, her eyes telling him not to listen. she didn't know if will would actually kill her, but if eli dropped his gun, they were both as good as dead. when eli remained still, will smirked.

"she's badass, eli, but she's not bulletproof," will reminded him, tapping his finger on the trigger.

eli glanced between the pair, his heart racing.