xxxiii. birthday boy*

────────────── ✧༺

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄,                     𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒚

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 !

tw: smut

┌────── ⚾ ──────┐
APRIL 25, 2022
└────── ⚾ ──────┘

          ❛𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃, 𝐊𝐈𝐃?❜❜ 

luce nodded in response to the question from her brother-in-law, taking a sip of her beer.

it probably wasn't the best thing for her to be drinking, considering she had been fighting a stomach ache and headache all day, but in her defense it was really good beer and it kept her distracted from the party around her.

"i'm a fucking amazing wife," she muttered under her breath as a way to keep herself from chucking her drink at the next person who walked by.

"you are, i should've married you before aaron did," daisy joked in an attempt to cheer the now mostly blonde girl up. 

the trio stood together as the party raged on around them. the judge siblings had both been huge helps in planning aaron's 30th birthday party. luce was very grateful for their help, and made sure to tell them as much every chance she got.

"you guys are a dream for helping with this, seriously," luce said to the judge siblings. "thank you so much."

"of course, we know you're busy," john said. 

"y'know, being the best manager in baseball," daisy added.

"you're funny," luce chuckled, lifting the bottle of beer to her lips again.

"and you're delusional," john replied. 

"i'm glad we're all on the same page then."

the trio all laughed, still trying their best to stay out of the way of everybody around them.