xxv. beautiful

────────────── ✧༺

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄,                    𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 !

┌────── ⚾ ──────┐
JUNE 10, 2021
└────── ⚾ ──────┘

          𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅. her face, her body, her scars, everything

luce stood in front of the full length mirror in her bedroom. one hand held her shirt up as the other traced the scars on her stomach. 

over the years, the clump of modeled scars had become less noticeable, fading away ever so slightly as the time went on, but they were definitely still there.

she hated it, all of it.

she hated how she'd gotten the scars, she hated how they looked, and she hated that she was reminded of the pain every time she saw them.

aaron had never commented of them, not unless she was the one who brought them up, and even then he had kept his comments deliberately vague. she knew he saw them, but she also knew he would never say anything unless she talked about them first. 

a single tear was all she would allow as she shifted uncomfortably to look at the scar from another angle.

plastic surgery? that might make it better. no, aaron would ask to many questions. 

her eyes glided up to look at her face. the bags under her eyes were very noticeable and her face looked pale. too pale.

she didn't know why she was thinking so much about it. maybe it was because the 4 year anniversary of the whole incident was only a few days ago, or maybe it was because of all the skinny blonde models that had been popping up on her feed. she didn't know.

there was a little voice in the back of her head telling her it was worse then it actually was, but there was another voice telling her he would leave.