xl. ward, davis, and johnson

────────────── ✧༺

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘,                       𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒋𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈!

TW: awful writing by yours truly

┌────── ⚾ ──────┐
MAY 13, 2022
└────── ⚾ ──────┘

          𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐉𝐀𝐇 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 been cooking dinner when the call had come in.

when the name 'elena' had popped up on his phone he immediately knew something was wrong. elena never called him. the two would text on a daily basis like their lives depended on it but she never called him.

the trader joe's mac n' cheese that he had been looking forward to all day was left half opened on his counter as he rushed downstairs to his car.

he arrived at the hospital at 12:01 AM and after a few flashes of his badge, he went straight to room 6112 in the private section.

as soon as he opened the door, elena grabbed him by the arm and dragged him back into the hallway before he could say anything to the woman who was currently being stitched up.

"what the hell happened?" he asked when the door closed. "where's bobbi? why the hell is ward-"

"bobbi's in surgery," she told him, her voice nearly a whisper. "luce is gonna be fine but she's shaken up. i need to go pick up her husband because he can't drive right now. stanton can't drive either so judge's sister is going to pick him and anthony and mabel rizzo will be here soon. i need you to stay with ward until lin or her husband or somebody else can come to stay with her."

eli, who had gone pale, nodded before asking another question.

"where's will?"

"on his way," elena said. she put a hand on his shoulder and stared him straight in the face. "keep your mouth shut. i can't have her getting stressed out again."