xxiii. ring ring

────────────── ✧༺

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄,                    𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 !

┌────── ⚾ ──────┐
 MAY 19, 2021 
└────── ⚾ ──────┘

          ❛❛𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐆𝐍𝐈𝐙𝐄 𝐔𝐒?❜❜ giancarlo asked frantically as he followed aaron and didi.

"no," aaron replied calmly. "because we're going at night. we've got the whole place to ourselves."

when aaron told giancarlo and didi about his plans to ask luce to marry him, the two had been ecstatic so of course they had said yes when aaron asked them to go with him to pick out the ring. 

didi didn't know how aaron would keep this quiet, considering that the scene would consist of three famous baseball players, one 6'6 and one 6'7, stumbling and bumbling their way around a tiffany's but he also knew aaron would figure something out.

"how the fuck did you manage that?" giancarlo asked, nearly tripping as he walked across the street.

aaron caught him by the arm and dragged him along.

"i'm aaron judge," he said simply. "i have a fair amount of pull around here." he let go of giancarlo's arm to gesture to the city around them.

"somebody's gonna figure it out," giancarlo said.

"hurry up, we're gonna be late," aaron said cheerfully, completely ignoring the words that had just come out of his best friend's mouth.

"and stop worrying," didi added. "you're gonna give me a headache."