xliv. razor

────────────── ✧༺

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑,                            𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒐𝒓

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁!

TW: self harm

┌────── ⚾ ──────┐
MAY 13, 2022
└────── ⚾ ──────┘

          ❛❛𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄!❜❜ luce shouted. will cringed and looked over at eli who looked sick.

"bobbi was going to-" melinda began but she was quickly cut off by the younger woman.

"when? because as soon as you knew the piece of shit was getting out you should've told me!"

after melinda had told them the news, the conversation had only gotten worse and worse.

and worse.

"you barely know anything about him," will said quietly, trying to defuse some of the tension in the room. luce turned away from melinda and rounded of will, who, up until that point, had done his best to remain silent.

"really? now you decide to speak up?" she glared at him, and if it wasn't for the injury they were all pretty sure she would've beat his ass to the ground. "you wanna know what i know about russo, that son of a bitch? i know his name. i know he worked for lorenzo martinelli until we put him away. i know he shot me. i know killed jemma. i now know that apparently he got out early. i know he orchestrated this incident. i know he's fucking reason barbra is fucking dead, and i know he's the reason i got stabbed. again!"

will opened his mouth to say something, but promptly shut it when eli shook his head at him. he knew better.

"ok, why don't we all just calm down." eli grabbed melinda's arm and forced her to sit down. "you sit down, you sit down." he pointed a finger at luce, who rolled her eyes but did as she was told. "and you sit down." will did not sit down.