xlvi. i don't need your fucking help

────────────── ✧༺

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗,                              𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇!

TW: self-harm

┌────── ⚾ ──────┐
MAY 14, 2022
└────── ⚾ ──────┘

          𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐔𝐒𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐖?❜❜ eli leaned against the fence. luce, who was standing beside him, shrugged.

"he's probably still asleep, since i haven't been bombarded with texts and calls yet." she absentmindedly began twisting her left ring finger before realizing the ring wasn't there anymore.

the past two nights had gone exactly as expected. luce would shower, change into her own pajamas, something she hadn't done in years, and just not talk to or even look at aaron.

although he had tried his best to stay awake every night in case she wanted to talk, aaron was out like a light almost almost immediately while luce lied away for hours.

three days later, she got up early, somehow managed to slip out of the house unnoticed by her husband, and drove to the old field bobbi had shown her years ago to meet eli.

bobbi was alive, for now, but she hadn't heard a word from giancarlo in the three days that had passed.

not that she expected him to say anything to her.

"still going to work?" eli asked casually, though he already knew the answer.

"i can't afford to piss them off more," she muttered.