liv. divorce

────────────── ✧༺

𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑,                                      𝒅𝒊𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁!

┌────── ⚾ ──────┐
JUNE 2022
└────── ⚾ ──────┘

          ❛𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒,❜❜ aaron said, trying his best to keep his composure as his wife threw her things into a duffle bag. they hadn't been speaking, but when giancarlo texted him to let him know she was going after russo, he couldn't take it anymore.

he didn't want her to go. he didn't want her to hurt anyone or get hurt herself, and he didn't care if it was selfish. she was still furious with him, and he knew that his attempts to keep her home were useless, but he had to try.

it was his job to try.

"yeah, i do have to do this," luce replied, zipping her bag closed.

"i can't just sit by and watch you kill yourself," aaron continued, walking over to her and grabbing her shoulders.

"i'm not killing myself," she snapped, shrugging his hands off her. she slung the bag over her shoulder and grabbed her car keys, beginning to walk towards the stairs.

"luciana." his voice was stern, his eyes were burning holes into her back. 

she didn't reply, instead choosing to continue down the hall and down the stairs. aaron rolled his eyes, silently asked himself what the hell he'd done to deserve this, and ran after her.

"luciana!"

"what?" she snapped, turning on her heel to glare at him. "what do you want from me? you want me to just let him live after everything he did? you want me to stay home and forget it happened?"

"so you're going to kill him?" he shouted, raising an eyebrow at her. "kill him, luce? is that really what you're going to do?"

"i didn't say that," she murmured, her voice nearly a whisper.

"it's implied, sweetheart," he spat, his anger building.

"y'know what, yeah, aaron! yeah, i'm going to kill him!" she shouted, on the brink of tears.

"are you going to kill him like you killed the man from chicago? or, maybe you'll kill him like the guy from L.A. from that case in 2012?" he asked, taking a step closer to her.

it took him a moment to realize what he had said, but when he did, he regretted it immediately. he knew he had majorly fucked up when she stayed silent, tears filling her eyes. she had entrusted him with that information, and he was using it against her. she had told him, because he was her husband, and he had promised he would never talk about it unless she wanted to. and she definitely didn't want to.

"luce, i-"

"give me your keys," she demanded, holding her hand out.

"what? no." he crossed his arms.

"give me your fucking keys, aaron," she snapped, her tone leaving no room for negotiation.

"what the fuck are you talking about?" his eyes widened as she continued to hold her hand out, not letting it fall.

"you won't be needing them anymore," she replied coldly.

"luce," he whispered, shaking his head. "i swear i didn't mean it. i just-"

"fine, i'll just have the locks changed," she cut him off, turning towards the door. "if you're here when i get back, i'll have you collected, so if i were you, i'd go find a hotel."

"luce." he reached out, grabbing her wrist as she reached for the doorknob. "you can't-"

"can't what? kick you out? this is my house, judge. my name's on the lease, i paid for it so i'll do whatever the hell i want with it," she reminded him, snatching her arm away.

"luciana, listen to me." he placed his hand on her cheek. "i'm sorry, and you can kick me out if you want, but don't do this. you don't need to do this."

she smacked his hand away and opened the door. but before she left, she said four words. four words that were said in the most hateful way possible. four words that he hoped were a lie. four words that shattered his heart and soul and everything in between.

"i want a divorce."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐄

this was so bad lmao

but yea sorry abt this but i felt bad bc the only thing i've been consistently updating is my jackson avery book (it's on my other account tatumrileyswife u guys should go read it rn that was desperate whatever)  but needed to update this thing bc it's been like 3 months

anywaysss, hope you enjoyed (i didn't)!

comment and vote!

love ya,

- lottie.

published: 2/27/24