xx. my year

────────────── ✧༺

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘,                    𝒎𝒚 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 !

┌────── ⚾ ──────┐
JANUARY 7, 2022
└────── ⚾ ──────┘

          ❛❛𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃?❜❜ giancarlo asked as he slammed the front door shut.

"i've got one of the best security systems in the world," aaron replied, unfazed by giancarlo loudly trudging through his house. "i was also expecting you."

every time luce would complain about a meeting, giancarlo or didi would come over the morning of to listen to her yell about how stupid yankee executives were.

they had devised a system of shifts for when luce had meetings that they thought she didn't know about when she actually did. it was technically didi's shift, but giancarlo owed him a favor so there he was.

giancarlo said nothing while he positioned himself one on of the barstools. he took the mug of coffee aaron as made for himself and gulped it all down.

"where is she?" he asked, handing the empty mug back to aaron with a smile.

"upstairs," aaron muttered, going to make himself more coffee. "i'm headed to the gym after this, so, you're on your own until she gets back." 

"yay." 

they heard clattering upstairs and both men turned to see luce jogging down the stairs.

"hey babe," she said, smiling at aaron. "hey g."

"morning dear," aaron said as luce hopped over the kitchen counter.

"hey luce," giancarlo yawned, laying his head down on the counter and closing his eyes.