lxvii. all-stars*

────────────── ✧༺

𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍,                                                      𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 !

┌────── ⚾ ──────┐

JULY 11, 2022
└────── ⚾ ──────┘

          𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 getting better. luce was doing good, and aaron was there every step of the way. he was patient and kind, and he didn't push her too far or too fast. they hadn't done anything other than hold each other, but he didn't care. as long as she was getting better, he was happy.

eli had been discharged but the doctors had warned him that his shoulder may never be the same, even with physical therapy. he was understandably miserable when they told him the news, but he was coming to terms with it.

bobbi had also been discharged and she was on crutches due to problems with her knee. she too was coming to terms with the saddening news she received regarding having kids. she started physical therapy and while it was painful and seemingly pointless at times, she was making progress.

judy was nearing the end of her pregnancy and didi was excited and terrified to be a dad. a couple days ago, the couple took luce and aaron out to lunch where they asked them to be the godparents, to which they of course said yes.

will was in custody, and while they didn't know exactly what was going to happen to him, melinda assured them he wouldn't be able to go near her ever again. aaron was hopeful that it would be something along the lines of him being tortured and burned at the stake. he knew that wasn't realistic but it was nice to imagine.

"this is what you dragged me to the stadium 3 hours early four?" aaron groaned as they stood in the newly renovated bathroom that was attached to her office. the bathroom had always been there, but it wasn't very nice so at the beginning of the season, hal steinbrenner had given her the money to renovate. she knew the only reason he let her do it was because he was to suck up to her so she would stay with the team, but it didn't matter, the place looked amazing. they worked on it mostly when the team was away and on off days, and it was finally finished.