xxx. the incident

────────────── ✧༺

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘,                       𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 !

┌────── ⚾ ──────┐
FEBUARY 8, 2019
└────── ⚾ ──────┘

          𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓.

it was something none of them ever discussed. it was something none of them ever wanted to discuss. it was something that nobody wanted to remember, but she did.

luce remembered that her hair was brown, it's natural color, and cut to her shoulders. she remembered she was wearing one of her old oversized columbia hoodies and jean shorts. she remembered the smirk that had remained on tyler wade's face long after the incident was over. she remembered the fight she'd had with her parents that day. she remembered the three glasses of red wine. she remembered the gucci shirt he wore.

"aaron said i should ask you, because he says nobody changes their hair more then you do," daisy said as luce chuckled with a nod. 

"well, he's not wrong," she admitted, taking a sip of wine. "what are you thinking?"

the two both had glasses of wine in hand as the talked in the kitchen, daisy standing in an upright position in front of luce who sat lazily on the counter.

"i kinda wanna cut it off until, like, here." she gestured to her shoulder with one hand, wine glass tightly gripped in the other.

"i mean, if production won't bitch at you, go for it," luce said with a nod. "i'm thinking of dying mine blonde again, but i just dyed it back to brown, so i don't know."

"you're gonna ruin your hair," giancarlo said as he walked into the kitchen, ruffling luce's hair when he strolled past her.

"nobody asked you," she snapped, lightly kicking him on the back before he could escape.