viii. aaron judge and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week

────────────── ✧༺

𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓,                    𝒂𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝒋𝒖𝒅𝒈𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆, 𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆, 𝒏𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅, 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 !

┌────── ⚾ ──────┐
JUNE 19, 2019
└────── ⚾ ──────┘

          𝐀𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 having, for lack of better words, a very shitty week.

on monday, he'd spilled a pot of very hot coffee all over a brand new white t-shirt. luce had helped him get the stains out, but it was that moment that started a series of unfortunate events. 

 on tuesday, jen had dm'd him from a finsta account. he'd blocked her but that was enough to make his week that much worse.

on wednesday, his car had run out of gas, so he had been late to the stadium because giancarlo had to pick him up and then boone had yelled at the pair of giants.

on thursday, luce had gotten her period and a bloody nose while asleep and bled all over his sheets. she was mortified and apologized profusely but aaron was mad, per se. she couldn't control it, but he was a little annoyed about having to clean the sheets.  

on friday, he'd dropped a dish on his foot, he'd got hit in the side with a pitch, and him and giancarlo and him had gotten into a stupid argument about who ate the last slice of pizza. 

on saturday, he fell down the stairs and bruised his ribs and then he'd lost his favorite pair of batting gloves.

on sunday, he woke up late, lost his car keys, and then he'd gotten into a shouting match with luce when she picked him up.

he also hadn't gotten on base in the past week, but that was just a detail.

"she's mad at you," giancarlo said, sitting down next to aaron on the bench.