xiii. the core five?

────────────── ✧༺

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍,                     𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆?

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 !

┌────── ⚾ ──────┐
DECEMBER 23, 2021
└────── ⚾ ──────┘

          ❛𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐘!❜❜

giancarlo quickly shot up, whipping his head around the room frantically.

"it wasn't me it, it was didi!" he shouted, blinking quickly as he tried to wake himself up. 

"was not!" didi replied, making an attempt to sit up but failing miserably and just falling back onto the couch.

"what?" anthony yawned, not even opening his eyes. he shifted slightly, making himself comfortable on giancarlo's feet.

today was the day aaron and luce were finally coming back. it hadn't even been two weeks, but giancarlo and didi had both missed them. they'd missed them so much, in fact, that the duo had decided to break into luce's house, drag anthony along with them, and surprise the couple. but, because they were, for lack of better words, idiots, so they had ended up all falling asleep on luce's couch.

they were planning on bringing tyler, but he had made a last minute trip to la to see daisy, so they settled for anthony.

ever since anthony made his yankee debut, everybody had loved him. he was a great player, a funny guy, and an amazing teammate. dj and him were close like brothers, due to the fact that he was dating dj's sister, and him and aaron had developed a nice friendship. 

didi and giancarlo were always looking for new victims to participate in their schemes, and anthony was the perfect  candidate.