lx. emergency contact

────────────── ✧༺

𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘,                                              𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒕

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈 !

TW: mentions of rape

┌────── ⚾ ──────┐
JUNE 5, 2022
└────── ⚾ ──────┘

           ❛❛𝐈 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄.❜❜ melinda stood in front of luce, her arms crossed in front of her chest as she frowned. after they found her and eli, the two were rushed to the hospital. eli was rushed into surgery, and while he was pretty beat up, the doctors said he would make a full recovery.

as for luce, it was a miracle she didn't have any major injuries. her entire body was covered in dark purple and black bruises and cuts, and she had a cracked rib and a minor concussion, but nothing life threatening. she was lucky. or, at least that's what they told her. she didn't feel lucky.

will was alive. she knew that when she stabbed him, it would be painful but it wouldn't kill him. she knew but she didn't kill him. she wanted to, but for some reason, she couldn't bring herself to do it.

luce hadn't told anyone what he did, and she didn't plan to. the shame and disgust she felt towards herself was unbearable. it was eating away at her and she knew it wouldn't stop anytime soon. she couldn't get the image of his hands roaming all over her, of his breath on her neck and his lips on her skin. she felt dirty and used, and she would do anything to erase the memory. 

but if they knew, someone would tell aaron. it would destroy him and even if they did get a divorce, she couldn't do that to him. she wasn't even sure if she could look at him again, knowing that someone else touched her the way he did.