lv. never have i ever

────────────── ✧༺

𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄,                                       𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒊 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 !

┌────── ⚾ ──────┐
JANUARY 5, 2016
└────── ⚾ ──────┘

          ❛❛𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊?❜❜ luce tilted her head to the side as will laid on the couch in her hotel room. 

the two had finished up an assignment in bora bora earlier that day, and they ordered a few drinks to her hotel room to celebrate. they flew back to new york the next day, and the pair wanted to spend their last night having a good time. they went swimming in the clear, blue water and then they played chess in the lobby of their hotel (will lost every time, of course), and now, will was sprawled out on the couch with a glass of some expensive scotch that luce had gotten from the bar.

"sadly no." will shook his head and sat up. "i would like to be though, so pour another glass, lucy." he waved his empty glass at her. she rolled her eyes but obliged, grabbing his glass and the bottle of scotch and poured a very small amount into the glass.

"if you start throwing up in the middle of the night, i'm not holding your pretty blond locks back," she informed him, handing him the glass and taking a sip of her own.

"why don't we play a game?" he suggested, leaning back on the couch.

"we could, but i would probably kick your ass again," she replied, smirking. will rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"fine, no chess," he decided. "never have i ever?"

"what are you 12 or something?" she rolled her eyes at him.

"fuck you, luce," he snapped, downing the rest of his drink.

"you wish," she retorted, rolling her eyes. will chuckled, and shook his head.

"so, are we gonna play?" he raised an eyebrow at her, and she nodded, refilling both of their glasses.

"fine," she agreed, giving in. will grinned.

"okay, uhm... never have i ever..." he paused, trying to think of a good one. "had sex in a public bathroom," he decided. luce rolled her eyes and took a sip. will raised an eyebrow at her, surprised.

"i was drunk, he was drunk, and the bathroom was empty," she explained, waving her hand dismissively. "you've never done that?"

"i'm a good boy."

"yeah right," she muttered under her breath while he flipped her off. "never have i ever stolen a car and you better fucking drink."

"i borrowed it," he corrected, refusing to take a sip.

"borrowing implies that the owner gave you permission and knew you had the car," she told him. "the owner didn't give you permission and didn't know you had the car. drink up bimbo."

will sighed but took a sip of his drink.

"you're a bitch."

"you love me," she teased, giving him a wink.

"that is not true," he grumbled.

"sure, and the sun isn't hot," she retorted, rolling her eyes. 

he rolled his eyes for about the 10th time that hour and moved so she could sit on the couch with him. she took a seat next to him, their legs touching. they were close, very close. will could smell the shampoo in her hair and feel her warm breath on his skin. he felt his heart speed up as his eyes drifted to her lips.

"your turn," she said, breaking him out of his daze. he nodded, quickly turning his head and clearing his throat.

"uhm..." his mind was blank. he couldn't think of a single thing to say, but then it hit him.

"never have i ever slept with one of my coworkers," he said, looking her straight in the eye. she tilted her head at him and smirked.

"subtle," she replied sarcastically.

"it wasn't supposed to be subtle," he mumbled, turning his head and glancing at the window. luce chuckled, shaking her head.

"is that why you keep looking at me like you want to fuck me?" she asked, a mischievous smirk creeping its way onto her face. will looked at her and shrugged, trying to play it off.

"no, i'm not," he denied, taking a sip of his drink.

"really?" she moved closer, her smirk widening. she gently put her hand on his thigh and began to rub his inner thigh. "because it seems like you are." he just shrugged again, pretending not to notice her hand moving higher and higher.

"i'm not, no," he insisted, his eyes trailing down her body.

"ok." she pulled her hand away and shrugged, standing up.

"where are you going?" he asked as she turned the bathroom.

"to take a shower," she replied, not bothering to look back at him. he nodded and didn't say anything else as she grabbed her pajamas and walked into the bathroom. she left the door open a crack, knowing will could see her if he was sitting in the right spot.

he heard the shower turn on and the curtain being drawn back. he sighed, downed the rest of his drink, and walked into the bathroom. he knew she didn't like him like that, but he didn't care. this was gonna be a one-time thing, but it was gonna be fun.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐄

W

H

O

R

E

love her tho

i apologize for this but i have no ideas :)

anywaysss, hope you enjoyed (i didn't)!

comment and vote!

love ya,

- lottie.

published: 3/3/24