xix. managing trio

────────────── ✧༺

𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍,                    𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒐

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 !

┌────── ⚾ ──────┐
MARCH 15, 2018
└────── ⚾ ──────┘

          ❛❛𝐌𝐒. 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃.❜❜

luciana looked up and saw brian cashman and aaron boone standing in front of her with umbrellas.

"mr. cashman, mr, boone," she acknowledged, nodding at both men. 

the caramel colors dress hung at her sides and her heels clicked softly along the pavement as she walked towards them, black umbrella carefully balanced on her shoulder. 

you could say what you wanted to say about luciana daiyu ward, but she knew how to dress to impress. 

they led her into the stadium, pointing out various places to her as they went.

"beautiful, isn't it?" cashman said as the trio walked through the stands.

"it's home," luce replied. 

truth be told, she preferred old yankee stadium to the current one, but she was trying to get a job and sometimes being honest wasn't also the best option. 

when the rain began to pour down heavier, cashman and boone led her inside and upstairs to an office overlooking the ballpark. 

the looming clouds and rain drops on the windows somehow only made the park look even more gorgeous in luce's eyes.

"ms. ward, you are aware that you are one of the finalists for the position of assistant manager?" cashman asked her as his secretary places a cup of steaming hot coffee in front of luciana.