x. my person?

────────────── ✧༺

𝐓𝐄𝐍,                    𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏?

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙴𝙽 !

┌────── ⚾ ──────┐
MAY 1, 2019
└────── ⚾ ──────┘

          ❛𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐘?❜❜ luce looked up from her spot on the floor and saw giancarlo in the doorway. she nodded.

"horrible. you?" she asked.

"yep." he held up two bags of potato chips as a peace offering. 

"fine, but this is still my storage closet."

"fair enough," he said, walking over and sitting down beside her.

the first thing luce had tried to remember on her official tour of yankee stadium was where all the best hiding spots were.

she'd scratched the first closet off the list when boone told her that was where the roaches and spiders resided. 

the second closet was too small and her office didn't count because everybody knew where that was.

but the storage closet at the end of the hall was perfect. it was spacious, not too gross, and even had an old tv in it. none of the players knew where it was which made it perfect. well, not until giancarlo had found it but she had made him promise not to tell a soul. 

"so, why is your day so shitty?" luce asked, tugging open the bag of chips. 

"i lost my favorite jersey" he said with a fake smile luce was very proud of. "and my mom got really fucking mad at me, and gardy hit me in the head with a baseball." 

"on purpose?" she asked. "because if he did i will kick his-"

"no, no," he added quickly. "it was an accident. anyways, what's wrong with you?"

"aaron's still being a dick about the whole seb thing," she said. "like, who the fuck kisses you, no, makes out with you in a fucking closet, tells you you're beautiful even though you have more fucking scars then you can count, and then dates another girl, and then gets mad at you when date somebody else?" 

giancarlo blinked twice before replying.

"aaron james judge." she chuckled before taking a chip from his bag.

"i used to be cool, y'know," she told him. "like really fucking cool. i could fight, i could shoot, i could actually have normal friendships. i was so fucking cool, giancarlo, you have no idea. and now i'm a zookeeper who fights with her friends and eats potato chips in a storage closet."

"i think you're pretty cool," giancarlo said giving her a small smile.

"y'know, just because i'm your manager doesn't mean i have the license to take out all my crap on you guys, so tell me if i'm overstepping," luce said, a serious expression overtaking her face.

"well, yeah," giancarlo said, cocking his head to the side slightly. "but it does mean you have the license to take your crap out on me. and not because you're miss manager of whatever your fucking nickname is, but because you're my best friend."

"aaron's your best friend too," she pointed out, grabbing another potato chip from him. "but yet you're not speaking to him.

"he's being a dick," giancarlo pointed out. "and yeah, he is, but you, you're..."

"my person?" luce guessed as a huge grin crept it's what onto her face. 

he laughed quietly and put an arm around her shoulders.

"yeah, you're my person," he said, smiling down at her.

"you're my person too," she admitted. 

"didi's your person," giancarlo said. 

"shut up you can both be my people," luce muttered, resting her head on his shoulder.

"i love you," he said. 

"i love you too."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐄

do we want more didi and luce or g and luce bc i like writing both too much so which one do we like better?

i'm very sorry abt this chapter but life is still sucking so i write so it doesn't suck so much.

anywaysss, hope you enjoyed!

comment and vote!

lova ya,

- lottie.

published: 4/10/23