I just want to live to be a 100 old.

Magic Capital.

Inside a TV studio.

Wang Cheng stood in front of the mirror of the bathroom sink, supported his hands on the sink, and stared expressionlessly at his clear self in the mirror.

It was a boy of nineteen years old, with a handsome face with a hint of softness, very similar to the Zunlong in Wang Cheng's memory, and at the same time had the angular fierceness of Yanzu.

In terms of appearance, it was still above the peak of Wang Cheng's youth in his previous life, which made Wang Cheng immediately have a sense of substitution in his heart.

He is one meter and eight meters tall and has just reached the threshold standard for idol stars in the new era.

The body is well-proportioned, but one pair of legs is a little longer than that of people of the same height, so the overall figure looks slenderer and more well-proportioned.

Such a teenager with almost full marks in appearance should have been full of spirit and vigor.

But!

At this moment, the eyes on the almost perfect face in the mirror are full of the vicissitudes of seeing through the world, with surprises, regrets, and other complex emotions that should not appear in an nineteen year old boy.

Wang Cheng muttered in a low voice, "You were actually reborn in another world? It's not in vain that I took out a few hundred million to really do charity, and good people have good rewards..."

The corners of the mouth gradually turn up.

The emotions in the eyes are gradually filled with surprise!

Raised his hands to look, stretched his legs, took a deep breath, felt this relaxed young body, Wang Cheng slowly raised his hands, gently brushed between his black hair, the whole person stood straight, slightly raised his head to look at the ceiling, and said with a smile,

"Hehe, young, healthy, so good..."

After losing health and losing your life tormented by illness, only then do you know how precious this thing that is usually overlooked by many people is.

In his last life, when he was young, because he wanted to come out, all kinds of desperate struggles, although he stood at the peak of the entertainment industry in his forties, but he was diagnosed with cancer at the age of forty-five, and then he could only transform behind the scenes, enter the health preservation mode, and use the best medical means to continue his life, but in the end, he only lived ten more years, and died in the hospital bed at the age of just fifty-five!

During the treatment of illness, he endured the torture of illness and drugs in the hospital bed, watching himself go to the end of his life little by little, Wang Cheng regretted more than once that he did not cherish his body when he was young, seeing that his life could not be saved, and more than once he thought about ending his life as soon as possible so that he could get rid of this painful torture as soon as possible.

Only fifty-five years old, for a legend in the entertainment industry who stands at the peak of film and television songs, it is too early, and if he is healthy, he will definitely leave more wonderful works.

Wang Cheng thought that after ten years of suffering from illness, he had long regarded life and death.

But at this time, he looked at the young face in the mirror and felt the healthy and energetic young body, only to know that he was not looking at life and death, but only at death, so that he could face death more calmly.

But at the same time, he has a deeper desire for life and health!

If he could have it again, he would stop at nothing to protect his health and life.