111-115

111. Wang Cheng is messing around? Song Name— Ninja!

Guo Shouxin is just going to talk to Wang Cheng with Liu Jiahui.

However, after taking two steps, he stopped again.

Guo Shouxin took out his phone and called the musical instrument master he found yesterday: "Old Wang, how were you doing yesterday? How was your cooperation with Wang Cheng?"

Liu Jiahui also listened with pricked ears.

A loud voice came from the phone: "I'm stupid, Director Guo! Your program team is too good, right? You can find such a genius!"

Hearing this, Guo Shouxin was a little relieved: "Hehe, what should I say?"

Pharaoh on the opposite side said: "We started to see him as a child, thinking he didn't understand anything. In the end, he knew everything and understood everything. He had figured out all the details of the whole song. We went to be a tool man. Yes, take a score and play it for each of us, as long as he is satisfied, he can finish the job and leave!"

"In less than an hour, the few of us will finish the job. I have been in this business for more than ten years. It's awesome to finish work so quickly!"

Old Wang was obviously emotional and his voice was loud.

Guo Shouxin and Liu Jiahui looked at each other, and then quickly asked: "You mean, you guys go to make music and arrange music and finish work in an hour?"

Old Wang: "That's right, that's why I say this is a god."

Guo Shouxin: "What is the effect of the finished product?"

Old Wang: "I don't know!"

Guo Shouxin was surprised: "I don't know? What do you mean?"

Old Wang: "We didn't hear the finished product at all, and we didn't even know the name of the song."

Guo Shouxin felt that his blood pressure had risen again, and he gritted his teeth and asked, "Then you left without seeing the finished product effect! How can it be considered finished? What if the final product is not good? Besides, you didn't hear the final effect, Why do you say awesome?"

Old Wang: "So I kept saying he was fast, but I didn't say he was good. It's over so soon, isn't it awesome?"

Huh...

Guo Shouxin and Liu Jiahui took a deep breath at the same time, and both He clenched his fist.

If Lao Wang was in front of them, the two of them would punch him one by one, giving him two black eyes.

Guo Shouxin asked again: "So, you don't know what the finished product looks like at all?"

Old Wang: "Yes, I don't know!"

Guo Shouxin: "You didn't see him recording songs?"

Old Wang: "No, one hour We'll call it a day, and he's playing by himself."

Guo Shouxin was silent for a while, then said in a deep voice, "Then what are you going to do?"

Old Wang: "It's not Director Guo, you said, let us just listen to him? Of course we listened to him. He told us to leave, so we left. By the way, Director Guo, this Wang Cheng, the few songs he released before are very good. Are you looking for a shooter? This level Do you know the popular one?"

Jingwumen, wuha, gecko walks, inverting the earth, my microphone!

Are all popular works?

Guo Shouxin and Liu Jiahui are very clear, this is of course impossible.