Don't miss Wang Cheng's performance! Don't learn from Wang Cheng

Liu Jinfeng, who is far away in Rongcheng, is busy communicating with the company about how many resources to smash into to continue to hold Ma Yunfei.

Now, Ma Yunfei's momentum is also very good, he has accumulated more than two million fans, and he will continue to keep up with the resources in the future, and the bottom is a second-tier coffee position with more than five million fans!

In the future, if there are good opportunities and resources, and even the opportunity to impact the top-notch coffee positions in the first line, then the overall strength of Dongxing Entertainment will be improved to a certain extent, which is already a good harvest for Dongxing Entertainment.

Not far away, Ma Yunfei is discussing the details of the next performance with Hu Qing!

After discussing the details of the publicity, Liu Jinfeng just hung up the phone, and the phone rang again...

He picked it up and looked at it, and found that it was He Lei, the director of the Oriental Star program group, who called, and he connected curiously at the moment.

Today seems to be the day when the Oriental Star records a new program, right?

Liu Jinfeng is still very concerned about the Oriental Star program group in private.

After all, Wang Cheng is on the Oriental Star Stage!

No matter how disobedient Wang Cheng is and what contradictions he has with him, he can't ignore Wang Cheng's terrifying ability to attract fans, and now he has accumulated nearly five million fans, which Wang Cheng has attracted completely on his own.

If you have a chance!

He wants to run Wang Cheng immediately, and the company will soon have another first-line top class.

Liu Jinfeng connected the phone and said with a smile: "Director He, did today's program recording go smoothly?"

He Lei was sitting in his office at this time, the expression on his face was still serious, and he said lightly into the phone: "The show has been recorded, and Wang Cheng of your company has also left!"

Liu Jinfeng paused for a moment, didn't understand for a while, and asked, "What does Director He's words mean? What Wang Cheng left?"

He Lei said coldly: "Literally, he has left. I just inform you, Mr. Liu, such a trainee, you better discipline and then release it, otherwise it may bring trouble to your company, I will say it all, goodbye."

After that, He Lei hung up the phone, and there was still nowhere to vent the breath in his heart, and he threw the phone on the sofa fiercely, and then picked up the mobile phone and called the deputy director: "Has the later stage begun?"

The assistant director replied: "Just started!"

He Lei was not at ease: "Wait for me to come!"

After that, He Lei quickly put down his mind and devoted himself to work.

Liu Jinfeng, on the other hand, held the phone for a few more seconds, and then a smile appeared on his face, and a trace of essence flashed in his eyes: "Wang Cheng, he was driven away by He Lei! Then I'll see how you still turn over, let's dry you for a month before talking..."

Making up his mind in his heart, Liu Jinfeng did not call Zhang Xiuhua to ask about the situation, but just called the dormitory aunt in the company's apartment, and asked the dormitory aunt to continue to stare at Wang Cheng, and recorded Wang Cheng's daily itinerary and actions to report to him.

However, he did not call Zhang Xiuhua, but Zhang Xiuhua did not give up and called him.

The phone rang, seeing that it was Zhang Xiuhua, Liu Jinfeng connected and said directly: "I know about Wang Cheng, this is his fault, you don't need to say more, I and the company can't help."