Split lyrics? I don't have to! Come back next year

Wang Cheng is just trying various movements for choreography, and he hasn't officially started yet!

But!

His movements, which combined a variety of dance styles from his previous life, made Zhang Hanwen and the others widen their eyes, as if they had discovered a new world...

Several people looked at each other, and there was some shock and incredulity in their eyes.

Zhang Hanwen was already sitting upright, his eyes staring at Wang Cheng without blinking, and he had involuntarily entered the state, and began to try hard to remember Wang Cheng's every dance move.

But.

At this point, the music stops.

Wang Cheng's movements also stopped immediately, his brows furrowed slightly, and he said softly to himself: "It's not enough!"

Not enough?

When Zhang Hanwen and the others heard Wang Cheng's words, their eyes widened.

Isn't that good enough?

But they all thought that the dance that Wang Cheng danced with the music just now was wonderful enough, at least a grade better than what Hu Qing taught in the morning.

Many of these movements are more open and closed, look more impactful, more pleasing to the eye, and there is also a clear sense of rhythm of mechanical dance, some of which are connected like robots, which is obviously the movement of mechanical dance.

This dance with a strong sense of impact and violent rhythm, they are all seeing for the first time.

None of them had seen it before!

Even the dances carefully choreographed by those big-name traffic stars are actually in the category of bouncing, which is still a little worse than the feeling that Wang Cheng just danced.

As a matter of fact.

This is the gap in the sense of the times.

Wang Cheng searched for memory information in his memory, knowing that the stage style of this world was actually stuck in the memory picture of the nineties in his previous life, and there was a thirty-year style gap in between...

Zhang Xiuhua, who was standing at the door playing the role of a slit, also had wide eyes, and his mouth opened slightly, obviously surprised, and muttered in a low voice: "Is this your real strength?"

Hu Qing is gone and has completely unsealed you?

Zhang Xiuhua's expression was much more relaxed.

And Zhang Hanwen had already stood up, looked at Wang Cheng and asked seriously: "Wang Cheng, have you been carefully preparing for the next performance for a long time, and have already choreographed a more wonderful dance, so you deliberately angered Teacher Hu Qing? Just want to choreograph us yourself?"

Wang Cheng, who was thinking about the choreography, suddenly looked at Zhang Hanwen with a question mark on his face— I did it on purpose? Why do I have to choreograph for you myself?

I'm not that idle.

Zhang Hanwen's face showed that I had seen everything through: "Wang Cheng, in fact, you don't have to do this. If we knew you had the strength, we would have supported you. Everyone is a brother who debuted together in a group, you can say anything to us. We can persuade the company together to let you serve as a choreographer, there is no need to offend Teacher Hu Qing, and also get into a stalemate with the company, which is very detrimental to your future development."