You can't stop it even if you wear a mask! Amazing ratings!

At the same time!

In a lounge on Shonan TV.

Several young girls and a middle-aged woman were gathered to watch the TV footage.

Among the several girls, one seems to come out of a classical Chinese landscape painting, it is Wen Yixiao, the most popular contestant who participated in the Xiangnan Satellite TV Happy Girls Talent Show this year, and the other girls are all teammates of Wen Yixiao, who are also under Penguin Entertainment.

The middle-aged woman is their choreographer, Luo Qiang's colleague, and the female gold medal dance leader under Penguin Entertainment!

Shanshan also received a call from Luo Qiang, so she came to watch the performance of the Oriental Star.

Otherwise, the day after tomorrow will be the recording of the next issue of Wen Yixiao, and they want to have more practice time.

However, Shanshan still listened to Luo Qiang's suggestion, because she knew that Luo Qiang was not an untargeted person, so she brought Wen Yixiao and a few people to watch the performance of the Oriental Star together!

See all the way down!

Several people were amazed at the intensity of the Oriental Star stage this year.

"Wu Han's performance is really exciting, and the performances of several other teams are not weak, are they all so strong this year?"

"Li Fanfan's performance is also very good, not much worse than Wu Han, and it is said that there is also a gold medal dance finger Danny Teacher joining."

"Teacher Shanshan, their overall strength seems to be stronger than our happy girls."

......

The discussion of several people made Shanshan answer: "Because after the first performance, Luo Qiang and Danny, two gold medal dance fingers, joined, and other teams forced to invite powerful dance fingers to join, so this performance is very strong, and the overall strength is really second to none in recent years."

Shanshan's tone was a little admiring and puzzled.

Could it be that this is what Luo Qiang said, something that affects my career?

But she didn't feel anything!

Wen Yixiao, who has been as quiet as water, said softly: "There is still the last group left, after reading it, I will continue to practice!"

Several people listened to Wen Yixiao's words, and they all hurriedly cheered up, everyone did not have any doubts and objections to Wen Yixiao's words, and they all wanted to work together to do their best.

But......

In the last group, after Wang Cheng and Zhang Hanwen appeared.

Several little girls in the lounge instantly became stunned, followed by chatter that did not listen.

"Wow, so handsome, these actions are so handsome! Is that the one wearing the mask Wang Cheng? I remember that his appearance was very handsome, why did he wear a mask?"

"Wow, did you guys see them twisting their necks? How is it done? That's pretty cool."

"I heard internal news two days ago, it seems that Wang Cheng played a big name to squeeze out the choreography teacher, and then he himself went into choreography, wouldn't this be his own choreography? It's so pretty!"

"It's really cool, the movements can be so smooth and handsome."

......

Shanshan and Wen Yixiao did not speak, but their big eyes showed that they were not calm in their hearts.