51-55

51. Wonderful Cut Edition! Ratings stabilized again?

This night!

Wang Cheng slept soundly.

Early the next morning.

Wang Cheng got up on time, washed a little and went out, ran slowly along the path, jogged for about an hour and came back to the canteen for breakfast, this time the canteen has just made breakfast not long ago, the other trainees have not yet got up to eat...

Under the strange gaze of the canteen staff, Wang Cheng finished breakfast slowly and methodically alone.

Back in the dormitory, I want to continue reading!

The phone rang...

Wang Cheng wondered, who would call him at this time?

Neither the agent nor the program team should call themselves.

Pick up the phone and take a look...

Wang Cheng's heart was inexplicably nervous.

The note displayed on the phone is- Dad!

This strange and familiar father made Wang Cheng a little nervous and afraid.

However, after all, having seen the big scene, and even experienced the psychology of the test of death, Wang Cheng quickly adjusted his mentality and connected the phone.

"Dad?"

Wang Cheng suppressed his strange emotions and exclaimed.

The other side was silent for a while, and then a kind and mellow voice came: "I heard your company's agent call and say, you have a conflict with the company?"

Wang Cheng knew that it might be that Zhang Xiuhua called his father, wanted to save the country, and put pressure on himself through his parents?

Then they will be disappointed!

Shaking his head, Wang Cheng's mentality had calmed down, and he said with a smile: "It's okay, dad, you don't have to care."

Dad said in an unhurried voice: "Is it serious? I watched your show, it's very good, I heard it's very popular. The little girl next door has come over to ask for your autograph. So hot, why did it contradict the company?"

Wang Cheng explained: "It's going to be hot, the company is afraid that I will run away in two years, so they want to renew the long-term contract with me in advance, I refused, this is the contradiction. Dad, you don't have to worry about this, it's okay, I know in my heart, the big deal is that they have been hidden in the snow for two years. At that time, if I really hide for two years, I will go back to repeat my third year of high school, take the college entrance examination and go to college, and I will not be a star in the future..."

This is also one of the future paths that Wang Cheng is considering.

Last college, it's good.

Dad: "Well, it's good to go to college! Then I don't care, if you need money, you tell me that your mother and I still have some savings over the years."

Wang Cheng smiled and said, "No need, I have money to spend. Even if it is hidden by the company, the company will give me living expenses according to the contract."

In fact, the company does not give living expenses, and he cannot ask for it.

However, he didn't want to worry his parents at home, so he said so.

The company doesn't give money, and he has many other ways to make money.

Though......

There are only a few thousand dollars in the phone.