Shock: Can you still choreograph like this? Can you still dance like that?

The boy who pulled Wang Cheng out is called Li Zhengguang, who came in half a year later than Wang Cheng, is a trainee officially signed by the company, looks more feminine, and his voice is relatively thin, put on makeup, put on women's clothing, it is estimated that he can attract a large number of people to turn back on the road, open a live broadcast to shout a few brothers, and it is very easy to deceive a few local tycoons!

The other is called Xu Zhi, contrary to Li Zhengguang, Xu Zhi is a relatively rough-looking Chinese character face sunshine boy, more than one meter and eight meters tall, with obvious muscle contours on his body and a thicker voice.

These two are clearly the company's attempts in two styles and directions.

The TV screen showed the picture of Wu Han performing on stage.

The cooperation between the gold medal dance finger and Wu Han, and then after the editing post, the effect on TV is better.

The teenagers were very attentive, and everyone's eyes were full of envy.

"I heard that Penguin Entertainment specially invited Mr. Luo Qiang, a gold medal dance finger, for Wu Han, and the program group said when they filmed a promotional video a few days ago that Mr. Luo Qiang is one of the strongest dancing fingers in China, and this dance choreography is good-looking."

"Wu Han is really handsome when he dances, if only the company could send a gold medal dance finger to cooperate with me next time I was on the show."

"Are you dreaming, are you Wu Han? Or Ma Yunfei?"

"Last time Wang Cheng and Zhang Hanwen won the first place in the major, this time Wu Han and Li Weiwen all have gold medal dance fingers to join, and Wang Cheng will definitely be eliminated."

"You don't know yet? Because they took the first place last time, the company specially sent Teacher Hu Qing to Wang Cheng and Zhang Hanwen, but Wang Cheng played a big name and made Teacher Hu Qing angry. Therefore, Director Liu brought Wang Cheng back to punish him and did not let him be on the show..."

"Really fake? The company supported them so much and sent Teacher Hu Qing? As a result, Wang Cheng didn't know how to be evil and took Teacher Hu Qing angry? That's the punishment..."

"Isn't Teacher Hu Qing in Rongcheng?"

"It was Rongcheng who went to Rongcheng after Wang Chengqi left, and Ma Yunfei cooperated, and Ma Yunfei picked up the bargain."

......

A group of teenagers chattered and watched Wu Han's performance on the TV screen, while excitedly discussing gossip.

Wang Cheng, Li Zhengguang, and Xu Zhi sat in the back, listening to the previous discussion about themselves, expressionlessly looking at the book in their hands while glancing at the TV picture from time to time.

I have to say that the TV picture after editing and post-production is better than the scene.

Xu Zhi asked in a low voice curiously, "Wang Cheng, are you really playing a big name to make Teacher Hu Qing angry? And then punished by Director Liu?"

Wang Cheng said lightly: "I didn't play a big name, Hu Qing wanted to leave is his own choice! As for Director Liu's punishment of me, it is also true."

Li Zhengguang's eyes widened: "So, everything is true? Are you really being punished by Director Liu now? So how do you say you were knocked out?"

Wang Cheng smiled: "Isn't it better to be eliminated?"

Li Zhengguang and Xu Zhi looked at each other.

Xu Zhi asked again, "Then what do you do now? Do you want to go to Director Liu to apologize and ask for intercession? What about your agent Sister Hua? Let her help..."