What fairy teammates? Creating works? Hahaha, I see!

When He Lei heard Master Li come over to report the situation, his face was full of confusion, and question marks kept floating above his head...

"Are you saying that Zhang Xiuhua wants to borrow the recording studio and equipment for Wang Cheng? Wang Cheng, now using the studio and equipment to make a piece by himself?"

He Lei's face was full of confusion, and you were joking.

Master Li said with a serious face: "Director He, what I said is true... That Wang Cheng can really use it!"

He Lei waved his hand and smiled casually: "Okay, I know, it's okay to use it. Lao Li, I'm sorry for that young man this time, so I will lend them the recording studio to play for a day, as long as it doesn't damage the equipment. You just follow me to do chores, and go back tomorrow..."

Master Li knew that He Lei didn't believe it, but he didn't explain much.

He knew that if he said it, no one would believe it...

A nineteen-year-old trainee who has only been studying for a year and can't sing very well, how can he operate the equipment to record music by himself?

No kidding...

Master Li smiled bitterly, stopped explaining, and buried his head in following He Lei to help.

He Lei continued: "By the way, don't forget the promotional video over there from Wang Cheng!"

The assistant immediately said: "I went to shoot at noon, but Wang Cheng was not there, Zhang Hanwen said that Wang Cheng had a lunch break and had not yet gone to work..."

He Lei frowned, heard some strange problems with Wang Cheng, and said lightly: "Then go again!"

Wang Cheng soared millions of fans overnight, has shown the potential of the top stream, the ability to attract fans is terrifying, the promotional film is bound to go abroad, in order to warm up for the next program publicity.

The assistant nodded: "Okay, we'll go back later!"

......

And Wang Cheng is serious and busy in the recording studio at the moment!

He produces almost entirely in electronic music.

Therefore, there is no instrument master, it is pure electronic simulation, and the equipment here is also available, which is enough to meet Wang Cheng's needs!

Zhang Xiuhua and Zhang Hanwen had no doubts at all, only shocked and incredible faces!

I saw Wang Cheng constantly fiddling with various equipment inside, while constantly writing and drawing on the paper, writing some notes and handwriting, and then shaking his head for a while, and operating the computer software that they couldn't understand at all, looking like he was speculating in stocks...

"Wang Cheng really can arrange music, and will personally operate the production?"

Some team members still asked in disbelief: "He signed a contract with me in the same month, and entered the company together to start learning dance and vocal music. How did he manage to be so awesome?"

Zhang Hanwen was also watching, although he also didn't believe it, but the fact was in front of him, and he had to believe, although he didn't know how the song was, but looking at Wang Cheng's serious and smooth appearance, he felt a little inferior in his heart!

Perfect looks!

Dancing talent surpasses gold medal dance fingers!

Now I can still arrange and produce my own music...