Too much deception! Come back tomorrow

Liu Jinfeng is also sitting in his office in a daze at the moment.

The TV picture on the opposite wall is still playing...

However, of course, Wang Cheng's performance in the TV picture has ended.

Liu Jinfeng rubbed his eyebrows, he didn't expect that after editing and post-production, Wang Cheng's performance would be so good, better than he imagined, more than any big-name star dance performance he had seen before.

Even if he was prejudiced against Wang Cheng, he could see at this moment that Wang Cheng might not be able to suppress it.

Pick up the phone!

Liu Jinfeng directly called the dormitory aunt: "What is Wang Cheng doing today?"

The dormitory manager was taking something in the cafeteria, looked at Wang Cheng, who was watching TV with a group of trainee teenagers not far away, and was held by the stars like a moon, and answered truthfully: "He didn't go out all day today, just walking back and forth between the dormitory and the cafeteria, I deliberately knocked on the door to see, he spent almost the whole day in the room reading, reading some history books."

"Just now, he was pulled by Li Zhengguang and Xu Zhi to watch TV in the cafeteria, it was the Oriental Star show he performed, and in the end his performance was very good, everyone was very happy..."

Reading in the dorm all day?

Read history books?

This kid doesn't want to give up his debut and prepare to go to college entrance examination again, right?

With Wang Cheng's original college entrance examination results, start over, even if you can't take the score of that year, it should not be difficult to get a good university.

Liu Jinfeng asked again: "How is Wang Cheng's mood?"

The dormitory aunt looked at it carefully and said: "Well, the mood has always been relatively stable, and he is not very happy after watching his own performance!"

Not very happy?

That's right......

Liu Jinfeng showed a smile: "Okay, you go busy, continue to stare, if there is any abnormality, you can take the initiative to report to me."

Hung up!

Liu Jinfeng called Zhang Xiuhua again: "Xiuhua, have you seen the show? Any ideas?"

Zhang Xiuhua said in a slightly excited tone: "Mr. Liu, my idea is that Wang Cheng is going to explode! Less than half an hour after the show, his Weibo followers had skyrocketed by 220,000, even more incredible than last week. You know, he didn't show his face on the show..."

If Wang Cheng showed his face on stage, the effect would definitely be better.

After all, Wang Cheng's appearance standing there is impossible to ignore, coupled with his brilliant dancing talent, that is the effect of one plus one is greater than two.

When Liu Jinfeng heard this, his eyes also froze: "Really, 220,000 new fans in less than half an hour?"

Zhang Xiuhua said affirmatively: "It was Zhang Hanwen who counted, as soon as the show ended."

Zhang Hanwen was paying attention to the situation of Weibo fans, he himself increased by more than 30,000, Wang Cheng increased by 220,000, and everyone else also increased by 10,000 or 20,000.

"Director Liu, my suggestion is to take advantage of the fact that the program team has not yet announced the news of Wang Cheng's withdrawal, and now let Wang Cheng come back immediately and continue to participate in the next performance. If such a super popular newcomer is hidden in the snow like this, it will be a huge loss for our company."