Want to buy out a contract? Don't consult with me! Will you really?

Mo Jinhua came to the door of Wang Cheng and Zhang Hanwen's practice room very low-key, and then secretly looked, only saw Zhang Hanwen and a few people inside, did not see Wang Cheng, then came to Wang Cheng's dormitory door again, and then knocked lightly.

Knock knock...

Wang Cheng had already got up, and it was enough to take a nap for only half an hour, and then he got up and continued to read the history books.

Lately, his interest has been in learning about these New World history books.

A knock on the door was heard.

Wang Cheng thought that Zhang Xiuhua had come to inform him about the recording studio, and said casually: "Come in!"

Curiosity flashed in Mo Jinhua's eyes!

Zhang Hanwen They are all practicing, Wang Cheng alone in the dormitory?

So, Wang Cheng and Zhang Hanwen also quarreled internally? Still not reconciled?

This kid is really unconscious.

Push open the door...

Mo Jinhua walked in, and then closed the door with her backhand, still not wanting others to see that she came to Wang Cheng, and then saw Wang Cheng sitting on a chair reading, with a serious and peaceful look on her face, completely different from what she imagined...

She thought that Wang Cheng was playing mobile phone games in the dormitory.

This is the mainstream entertainment of teenagers today.

Reading in the dormitory?

It's rare.

Mo Jinhua smiled and said, "Hello, Wang Cheng!"

When Wang Cheng heard the voice, he noticed that it was not Zhang Xiuhua, and immediately looked up curiously, and then his eyes flashed abruptly, he had seen Mo Jinhua several times at the program recording site, and easily remembered the identity of the other party, and said softly: "Hello, Miss Mo..."

Miss Mo?

Very formal title, Mo Jinhua looked at Wang Cheng and said seriously: "Wang Cheng, I came to find you, I represent Penguin Entertainment."

Wang Cheng's expression was still calm, but he just nodded and snorted, and his eyes continued to look at the words on the book.

Mo Jinhua saw that Wang Cheng didn't look at him, and a trace of displeasure flashed in his eyes, and he was really playing a big name, but continued: "As far as I know, you and Liu Jinfeng, the director of Dongxing Entertainment Company, have a big contradiction. He wants you to sign a long-term contract and let you earn more money for Dongxing Entertainment. For this reason, he did not hesitate to move the program group this time to limit your selection of songs."

Wang Cheng said lightly: "I know, Miss Mo has something to say directly, I don't have much time, I'm going to work soon!"

Mo Jinhua listened to Wang Cheng's words and froze again, not knowing what Wang Cheng wanted to express!

What goes to work?

She frowned again and continued: "Wang Cheng, you have a great future. On behalf of Penguin Entertainment, I can buy out your contract with Dongxing Entertainment and let you come to Penguin Entertainment to develop. However, you'll need to sign an eight-year contract with Penguin Entertainment. But how about we give you the most freedom and at the same time give you the highest score in the industry, four or six points? All your financial income, you get 40%, which is definitely the top contract in the industry! Even Huang Zifan got the same contract, and he only got the second contract, we can directly give you the same contract..."