Extra practice? I'm going to get some sleep!

Zhang Xiuhua's words made several people in the practice room stunned.

Everyone looked at the slightly older man in the middle, who was the captain of this temporary combination, Zhang Hanwen.

Zhang Hanwen has been in the company for four years, he is twenty-two years old this year, he is a proper senior trainee, he failed to debut in another show with others two years ago, and then returned to the company to train in obscurity for two years, and then he has another opportunity, so he is now desperate to make a successful debut.

If it fails again this time, Zhang Hanwen's road to the entertainment industry may be interrupted.

At such an age, there is not much potential left, and if his debut fails again, the company may give up on him.

There are many trainees who fail to debut like this every year, and the final result is to secretly quit the entertainment industry, go to other industries to seek a way to survive, and waste several years of youth here in vain.

But that's not the worst.

The worst thing is that those who didn't even get the opportunity to debut, but silently followed other trainees in the company's training room as trainees for a few years, and then were abandoned by the company, and they left silently without even getting a chance to appear on camera.

The practice production industry in the Huaxia entertainment industry has developed rapidly in recent years, and tens of thousands of trainees signed by various large and small companies every year, and only a very small number of those who can get the opportunity to debut, and those who come in obscurity and leave in obscurity are the majority.

Zhang Hanwen failed to debut two years ago, and now he can get a chance, which is already very rare, and many people speculate that he has a good relationship behind him.

But.

Zhang Hanwen himself is also very, very hard, and cherishes this opportunity very, very much.

He is not practicing every day, or thinking about how to practice, how to improve himself, how to make the team members cooperate better, and make the performance better, so that he can be more eye-catching on the stage, get more attention, absorb more fans, so as to make a successful debut and become a traffic star.

In the past few days, almost every player has been unable to hold on.

But it was Zhang Hanwen who forced everyone to persevere, constantly encouraged them, and poured chicken soup into them.

Now, as soon as he heard Zhang Xiuhua say that he could go back to rest, every team member glanced at Zhang Hanwen, and then a teenager who was the same as Wang Cheng asked slightly nervously,

"Sister Hua, can we really go back to rest?"

Several other people also looked at Zhang Xiuhua expectantly.

Their generation, who grew up so big, have not suffered much, and they began to suffer when they became trainees, and this process can also eliminate many people, and the rest of those who can persist until now are also screened.

However, the recent practice has been more difficult than when they were training at the company base.

So, they couldn't hold on.

If they could go back to rest early, of course they would be happy.

However, they have recently been restrained by Zhang Hanwen and used to it, and now they have not obtained Zhang Hanwen's permission, and they are still a little afraid to leave for a while.