161-200

161. An Open Invitation from Master Yangyin Guzheng! Dragon Fist, cheat book? 

The third round of performances is about to begin!

Everyone was staring at what kind of performance Wen Yixiao would bring.

And in the back office.

Guo Shouxin and Liu Jiahui looked at the door of the office expectantly and anxiously, waiting for the staff to send the latest ratings report.

At this time, the door of the office was suddenly pushed open, and a staff member walked in quickly, handed the report to Guo Shouxin, and said excitedly: "Director Guo, look at the ratings, it has broken through again."

Guo Shouxin hurriedly took it come here, and watch it with Liu Jiahui who is coming over next to you.

The two of them saw that the number on the top was still 4, and they felt a little disappointed, but then they felt it was funny. How can there be such a breakthrough in the ratings of 5 points?

In the past 20 years, there have been few programs with a rating of over 5, and in the past 15 years, there has not been a single program. The highest rating was the 4-point rating created by Shonan Satellite TV's variety show ten years ago. Tomorrow's Idol has broken, the ratings of Tomorrow's Idol will be the highest ratings of a variety show in the past 15 years, but it still hasn't broken 5.

However the two became excited again when they saw that the highest audience rating had reached 4.7

This is not far from the threshold of 5...

The staff said excitedly: "Director Guo, Producer Liu, we are only 0.3 away from breaking 5. We must have a chance, we must have a chance..."

5 Dotted ratings have been the biggest pursuit of all variety show staff for more than ten years.

Guo Shouxin also said excitedly: "Of course there is a chance. You inform the publicity side, and now give me all the resources you can use to hype it up. I want our program to catch up with the popularity of the Spring Festival Gala. Grand occasion... Tonight, we must break 5!"

The staff immediately agreed: "Okay, Director Guo, I will inform them right away."

After speaking, the staff turned and left.

Liu Jiahui couldn't sit still anymore, he stood up and walked back and forth in the office, repeating over and over again: "There is a real chance to break 5, we can really break 5! Now, Wang Cheng still has two performances, we must have a chance. The most exciting team performance has not yet begun..."

Guo Shouxin also nodded and said affirmatively: "Yes, Wang Cheng's most exciting team performance has not yet begun. There is also a performance that interacts with the audience at the end, which is also very worth looking forward to. We will do it now, it is to hype up the popularity of our show and Wang Cheng and Wen Yixiao at all costs on all major platforms."

"The performances of Wang Cheng and Wen Yixiao tonight are very worthy of hype. Both performances absolutely amazed all the audience..."

"It is no exaggeration to say that they are the highest-level performances in the entire Chinese entertainment circle in recent years."

Liu Jiahui thought for a while and thought that Guo Shouxin was right.

In recent years, in the Chinese entertainment industry, although various music variety shows have emerged in an endless stream, many of them have joined the ranks of singers who have brought in very exciting performances.

However, the core of these programs is to cover all kinds of classic songs from ten or twenty years ago, to hype and consume everyone's emotional memories, or to hype the conflict between powerful singers and traffic singers, etc...