Why not sing yourself? Because tired! Know what was done wrong?

The applause soon subsided again.

This is the third applause after Wang Cheng and Zhang Hanwen finished their performance.

Zhang Hanwen and several people quickly followed up and stood with Wang Cheng, facing the four judges and many audiences in the audience.

The host also shouted loudly with some excitement: "The most wonderful performance, sure enough, is at the end. Unexpectedly, in the end, Keru and Wang Cheng presented us with such a wonderful dance performance. I think it's definitely a perfect show if they also participate in the rating!"

The host gave An Keru A.

However, An Keru didn't care about this, her eyes were still staring at Wang Cheng standing in the middle, she really wanted to go up and uncover the mask to see if the face behind the mask was so calm? I also want to see the perfect appearance that she often thinks of after leaving this program group...

This is the first person who impressed her just by her appearance, and she often remembers it later.

In the entertainment industry, there are countless men and women with high appearance, An Keru is still a dance major, and later turned to learn acting Before entering entertainment, almost all the people she contacted were handsome men and beautiful women.

But...

In a single round of appearance, Wang Cheng is enough to rank first in her memory.

Coupled with Wang Cheng's temperament that seems to be a natural coffee, posthumous and isolated, and the dancing strength talent that he just showed is still above her.

She felt that it would be difficult to forget Wang Cheng in the future.

But.

Thinking that I am thirty years old.

But Wang Cheng is only nineteen years old!

The difference between the two is a full teen...

An Keru's heart quickly cooled down, and her voice was much calmer, her gaze moved away from Wang Cheng, and she glanced at Zhang Hanwen and several people before she spoke: "First of all, I want to make sure. I heard that this song was written by Wang Cheng yourself, or even produced by yourself in the studio, and the whole process took only one day, right?"

An Keru put away her thoughts and asked the biggest question in her heart!

The other three judges next to him, as well as the staff of many program groups and many other trainees in the audience, all looked at Wang Cheng with curiosity on their faces.

Before, they all knew the news, but they didn't care about it, just like a nineteen-year-old trainee fooling around.

Right now...

After listening to this song, I watched the performance of Wang Cheng and Zhang Hanwen.

They just want to know, what the hell is going on here?

Is this really a one-day work?

The host hesitated between Wang Cheng and Zhang Hanwen, wanting to give Wang Cheng a microphone, but he was afraid that Wang Cheng would not cooperate and said the wrong thing, and wanted to give Zhang Hanwen a microphone, but Wang Cheng was the party...

Therefore, after a slight hesitation, the host still handed the microphone to Wang Cheng and said with a smile: "I'm also curious, Wang Cheng, can you answer An Keru's doubts?"

Wang Cheng took the microphone and nodded: "Well, recently I have some inspiration for practicing dance and choreography, so on a whim, I created this song, and I borrowed the recording studio of the program group to make it in a hurry, sorry, it's not perfect enough!"