Are you going to be hidden by the company? That's great!

Hu Qing has cooperated with many big names in the circle, and the top first- and second-tier have also cooperated with several, and in the face of that kind of big name, he will naturally cooperate with the other party as much as possible.

But...

In the face of new trainees, he has always been arrogant and gives orders.

Today's Wang Cheng, late in the morning, has to leave work at one o'clock at noon, known as 9 to 5...

Hu Qing has been in the entertainment industry for a small decade, when have you seen this kind of person?

Even if Wang Cheng's dancing talent is even a little envious to him, he is just a newcomer who has not been on TV yet!

So!

He didn't wait for such a newcomer to play a big name in front of him, and went directly to the practice room, and made a phone call to Liu Jinfeng, the company's artist director.

Liu Jinfeng was still in Rongcheng, and when he received a call from Hu Qing, he asked strangely: "Teacher Hu, why did you remember to call me? I heard that you were assigned to the Oriental Star program group as the dance finger of Zhang Hanwen's team, and you will soon be able to achieve results, congratulations!"

Liu Jinfeng also learned from Zhang Xiuhua that Zhang Hanwen and Wang Cheng's performance on the stage was a great success, and he also specifically communicated with the company's senior management about this, and decided to tilt some resources to Zhang Hanwen's team to support this unexpected joy.

Originally, Zhang Hanwen brought a few new trainees to participate in the show, the company did not expect it, just gave Zhang Hanwen another chance, and then accumulated some performance experience for several other trainees, so the resources given were relatively small.

The company's focus this year is on the happy boys' program in Rongcheng, and the trainee team dispatched is also the company's focus on creating senior excellent trainees for two or three years!

Unexpectedly, the show on the side of the magic capital had a surprise!

The company immediately decided to devote more resources to Zhang Hanwen's team and send its only idle gold medal choreographer.

There are only two gold medal choreographers signed by Dongxing Entertainment, one followed the company's only first-line top traffic star to the show, and the other is Hu Qing!

It can be seen that Dongxing Entertainment gave Zhang Hanwen much support this time.

And if Hu Qing can bring a new team to make achievements, it will also have a lot of blessing on his own fame, increase his bright resume, and ask for a higher price next time.

Hu Qing listened to Liu Jinfeng's words, and said directly: "Director Liu, I may not be able to do this job. That newcomer trainee, Wang Cheng, you know, right? Unexpectedly playing a big card in front of me, late in the morning, everyone arrived, and he arrived after half an hour. It's only one o'clock at noon, he is about to leave work, and he said that he will only work eight hours a day, such a new person, I really can't bring..."

"I think you should be wise."

Hu Qing really wanted to retreat.

Such a newcomer who plays a big name will not go far in the future, he is played by such a newcomer, there will also be an impact in the circle, everyone will think that he is a bully, and peers will laugh at him.

Liu Jinfeng listened and said solemnly: "Wang Cheng? I heard Zhang Xiuhua say that he was disobedient, and I have already punished him. And now he's still like this? The penalty passed? Is that a repeat offense?"