141-150

141. Use nunchucks quickly, hum ha! Who is practicing Tai Chi, the wind is rising! 

Though!

It was not the first time that many people at the scene had seen Wang Cheng like this.

However, most people are still shocked!

Liang Xi saw Wang Cheng appear for the second time, still staring at Wang Cheng with both eyes, and said in a low shock: "This is the first time I have seen this pair of aura, the ability to retract and release temperament freely! Many old actors with superb acting skills in China can't do this, you say, does he also have a future when he goes to act?"

Liu Shengjie said with a smile: "It is very potential! Can you switch temperament directly like this without brewing, I have seen it for the first time! When those old drama bones are filming, it is also necessary to brew emotions and psychology to do this, in order to convert. However, if he is like this, he will definitely not be able to be an actor."

Liang Xi was puzzled: "Why?"

Kong Changxing said in an affirmative tone: "The appearance is too high! Being an actor has inherent disadvantages, the degree of recognition is too high, and the audience only pays attention to his appearance and will not care about his acting skills. Unless, he goes to act in idol dramas..."

Liang Xi nodded, then shook his head and smiled bitterly.

Once upon a time, when you were an actor, appearance was also an important requirement.

However, Wang Cheng limited his scope as an actor because his appearance was too high.

Previous performance artists have said that real actors need to reduce the frequency of appearing in front of the audience and keep a sense of distance from the audience. It is also necessary to reduce the recognition of oneself, so that the role of each acting performance can not be substituted by the audience for its previous role and himself, and it is not easy for the audience to play when watching!

Therefore, the TV dramas in recent years are basically idol dramas or mentally retarded funny films.

Because, these star artists run variety shows to make money, the appearance rate is too high, everyone has no sense of expectation for their acting, and it will be easy to substitute their image on variety shows into film and television dramas, and suddenly make a play...

But......

Wang Cheng's ability to instantly switch temperaments is, in the eyes of many people, definitely a performance of superb acting skills.

The gossip teammates around Wen Yixiao also praised: "The old cadre turned into a domineering superstar in a second, so he asked if you were afraid..."

Wen Yixiao looked at Wang Cheng's back, and then looked at the book that Wang Cheng put there, she wanted to see if Wang Cheng had read the note she wrote, but there were too many people around, and she was embarrassed to go over, I could only watch Wang Cheng stand up and take Huang Bin and a few people to the backstage.

The four Flame Youth not far away all stared at Wang Cheng with wide eyes.

Because, this is the image of Wang Cheng in their hearts that they have always fantasized about...

The aura is powerful!

Looks like the sky!

High temperament and cold!

It is a perfect fit for their fantasy image when watching Wang Cheng's performance video when they were in the island country.

Nakamori Haruko's eyes flashed with stars: "Death high one, is this the real Wang Chengjun?"