Leave when the show is over! Out of place Wang Cheng!

And Li Zhuan and Zhou Jianjun, who had been staring closely at this place, saw the smile on Wang Cheng's face, and couldn't help but blink their eyes a few more times to confirm that they were not mistaken...

That's a smile, right?

But they clearly heard what Liu Jinfeng said, and if they want to deprive Wang Cheng of the opportunity to perform, they may face more and harsher punishments later.

Wang Cheng can still laugh?

Why can he laugh in the face of the company's threat of killing the artist director who seized power?

What gave him arrogant confidence?

Zhou Jianjun's eyes were full of doubt and disbelief, as well as the instinctive disgust for such a trainee in the identity of the agent, and then he looked at Li Extraordinary, and said in his heart that it was good that Li Extraordinary was not such a disobedient trainee, otherwise he would also have a headache.

Liu Jinfeng was already blue at this time, looking at Wang Cheng, who was still sitting there, with a hint of a smile at the corner of his mouth, still silent and silent, knew that he still underestimated the degree of Wang Cheng's difficulty in discipline.

The appearance of the old god sitting there did not look like he was afraid of him at all!

This is not the same as Wang Cheng in his impression!

Why?

Liu Jinfeng was angry at this time, but his heart was also full of questions, seeing that Wang Cheng was still not moving, and at the same time did not speak, knowing that he could not be angry here, otherwise it would be really a shame, he could only try to calm his anger, and said word by word: "Wang Cheng, tonight, go back to the company with me."

Wang Cheng looked fearless, he didn't know why.

However, he knew that it was impossible to sit down and talk well to make Wang Cheng soften, and no matter what the result of the performance was, he would bring Wang Cheng back to talk about it.

If it weren't for the sake of giving face to the program group, he really wanted to take Wang Cheng away now.

But that will disrupt the filming plan of the program group, will offend the program group, and it will still be long-term cooperation in the future, and he can't ruin a traffic program that has long-term cooperation with the company for Wang Cheng.

Therefore, he could only endure it first, let Wang Cheng finish today's performance and then bring it back to clean up.

"Okay!"

Wang Cheng finally spoke, still sitting there without moving, his tone was relaxed, as if he didn't care very much, and the smile at the corner of his mouth was more obvious.

Let him stand up and speak, let alone this world, that is, the world in which he lived in his previous life, except for his parents, no one else is qualified. He didn't bother to pay attention to Liu Jinfeng, who was playing majesty here, but only heard that the other party said that he would take him away, and it was possible to really hide him, so he easily agreed.

Otherwise, he would not even have the idea of agreeing to it.

Liu Jinfeng clenched his fists, trembling a few times by the anger, and then still adjusted himself, took a few deep breaths, calmed himself down as much as possible, and constantly comforted himself in his heart— wait for it to be brought back to the company and then rectify it well, if obedient, then hide for half a year to warn and then look for an opportunity to be on the show, if not obedient, then hide for two years.