Now arranged! Penguins want to make a profit?

It's time to leave work...

It's time to eat!

It seems normal, but why do they sound weird?

After that, Wang Cheng really left the practice room, leaving Zhang Hanwen and Zhang Xiuhua silently watching Wang Cheng's back disappear...

Zhang Xiuhua immediately patted Zhang Hanwen on the shoulders and comforted: "Hanwen, you also take everyone to eat first. I'll think of a way again!"

Zhang Hanwen clenched his fist angrily and waved hard into the air, venting the anger in his heart, and then quickly ran out to catch up with Wang Cheng: "Wang Cheng, wait, let's go to dinner together!"

Several junior trainees also followed.

Zhang Xiuhua immediately took out his mobile phone and called Liu Jinfeng.

The phone was quickly connected, and Zhang Xiuhua said in a serious tone: "Director Liu, the program team does not buy the copyright for Wang Cheng and Zhang Hanwen's next performance songs, did you do it?"

Liu Jinfeng was sitting in the office at the moment, and was planning to fly to Rongcheng immediately to see Ma Yunfei's upcoming performance, and when he heard Zhang Xiuhua's words, he said lightly: "Zhang Xiuhua, are you questioning me?"

Zhang Xiuhua's tone weakened a little: "Director Liu, it's too obvious that you do this. Wang Cheng will definitely be able to guess that you did it..."

Liu Jinfeng: "He knows what? I just want him to know. He thought that if he could go on the show, he would be able to attract fans smoothly, and then when the contract expired, he patted his ass and kicked us away, and we wanted to leave? Is it true that our company is doing charity? Zhang Xiuhua, you just do your own thing, you don't care about this matter."

Liu Jinfeng had a decisive momentum at this time- what I can't get, then I will destroy it, no one can think of it.

If it weren't for the face of the TV station and the program group, as well as several other companies, he wouldn't let Wang Cheng go on the show at all, and if he didn't obey and renew his contract, then obediently hide for two years!

Zhang Xiuhua heard Liu Jinfeng's tone and knew that the company could really do such a thing.

Moreover, such a thing can not only be done by Dongxing Entertainment, but also by any other company dominated by traffic stars.

The way to open a company to absorb trainees to take traffic stars is all to make quick money, no one wants to spend their own resources to cultivate traffic stars, and they have not made enough money and are leaving at the peak of their popularity!

Generally, the company will negotiate the renewal of the contract one or two years in advance, and if it really fails, then the company will stop at nothing to destroy it, even the top class.

Anyway, if you don't get it, then destroy it, the assembly line product is just that, and then train one from dozens or hundreds of trainees.

There was silence for a moment!

Zhang Xiuhua said: "Director Liu, Wang Cheng is still a child..."

Liu Jinfeng snorted coldly: "Hmph, he's still a child? Well, let his parents come and talk to me, and his parents can sign a renewal contract with the company!"

Zhang Xiuhua smiled bitterly, knowing that this was also impossible.

Wang Cheng is already nineteen years old, and his parents can't cross him to sign the contract, they need Wang Cheng himself to confirm, and Wang Cheng's oil and salt can't be talked about at all!