It's me who looks up to him! It's enough to do your job well

Truly!

Everyone who heard the news was dumbfounded.

In the era of the rise of traffic stars, dancing fingers has become a sought-after resource, because the most important skill of traffic stars to attract fans is dancing.

Gold medal choreography has become a scarce resource in the circle, and its status and value have increased several times compared to before, and ordinary small leather bag companies cannot afford to support it.

Even big-name traffic celebrities will be polite when they see the gold medal choreographer, and they won't play big names, because they know that they have to rely on their dance fingers to choreograph beautiful dances in order to attract fan traffic!

A rookie trainee talent show, unexpectedly came three gold medal choreographers at one time, choreographing for three teams, which is a big thing in the entire program group.

The program team is very happy about this, which proves that the next performance will be more exciting, the ratings data will be better, and the program team has even thought about adding three gold medal choreographers to the next issue's promotional screen, which will also add some gimmicks.

However, the team of Dongxing Entertainment actually took their gold medal choreography away...

Such an operation really makes everyone incomprehensible.

Li Yunfan and Mr. Danny, who arrived at noon, watched the video recordings from the program group, and watched the performances of other teams such as Wang Cheng and Wu Han, so as to understand the level of the opponents and make targeted arrangements...

Then, I heard the news that Hu Qing had left.

Li Yunfan froze for a moment: "Really fake? Are Zhang Hanwen and Wang Cheng fools? Unexpectedly had a conflict with Teacher Hu Qing? And took the popularity away?"

Zhou Zhipeng, who had just returned from inquiring about the news outside, said excitedly: "Of course it's true, it's all spread outside. Many people watched Teacher Hu Qing leave angrily, and said that Wang Cheng played a big name! That Wang Cheng, maybe there is really something wrong, such as playing big names, going my own way, not listening to the agent, and discord with his teammates..."

Danni is a middle-aged man, a dancer in the circle for twenty years, very old, proficient in all kinds of popular dances, and said softly: "Judging from the performance video, Wang Cheng does have proud capital, and his dancing strength and talent are unique among all your trainees. However, he is young after all, even if he has a high talent, he should not contradict Hu Qing and take Hu Qingqi away. Hu Qing's strength is not weak. I was originally worried that after Wang Cheng and Hu Qing cooperated, the next performance would still crush you! Now it seems that this worry is unnecessary. Without Hu Qing's choreography, although Wang Cheng's talent strength is stronger than you and Wu Han, he can't play his strength talent without wonderful choreography. As for his mechanical dance, although the concept is relatively new, it is not yet a climate, just a few imitating the movements of robots..."

Danny watched the performance video a few times, and he already had a score in his heart, and he was naturally more amazing at the kind of ease and casualness that Wang Cheng showed, which was indeed the strength of all other trainees by a grade, It's almost the same as he went on stage and danced himself.

However, that kind of mechanical dance, after he watched it, he did not think so.

It's just a few actions, and he can add similar actions next time, but he didn't think of this aspect before.

However, he is very jealous of the cooperation between Hu Qing and Wang Cheng, a trainee who does not lose to him in gold medal choreography and unique strength, the results of his cooperation must be amazing, and it is likely to exceed his cooperation with Li Yunfan.