The entertainment industry must also abide by labor laws, right?

Zhang Hanwen quickly came back to his senses, stared at Wang Cheng, forcibly suppressed the anger in his heart, and persuaded,

"Wang Cheng, don't play tricks. The performance is going to happen tomorrow, so we have to hurry up and practice..."

Wang Cheng rubbed his eyes, shook his head and refused, and said seriously,

"Team Zhang, I didn't play tricks with you. I had to sleep a little longer, and I had less than five hours of sleep, and I hadn't rested well. Also, I don't think I need to practice."

Zhang Hanwen raised his voice, "Wang Cheng, you kept making mistakes when you practiced yesterday, so it is most necessary for you to practice."

Wang Cheng still shook his head,
"It was yesterday. Moreover, I haven't slept well now, and I will make mistakes when I go to practice, what is the point of such practice?"

Zhang Hanwen was stunned for a moment, and then he thought about it.

Wang Cheng is like this, he is not in the state at all, and he will definitely make all kinds of mistakes when practicing, and it will affect himself and others, so there is really no point in training.

Zhang Hanwen frowned.

However, without practice, he is not very confident in tomorrow's performance.

The other groups of opponents are all excellent trainees launched by several other large companies, all of whom are very strong, and have been practicing every day recently.

How can they win over their opponents without training?

Wang Cheng looked at Zhang Hanwen's appearance, then looked at the other five team members, and said,

"You see that everyone's state is very bad, they have not rested well, their bodies are tired, and their spirits are not concentrated, what is the effect of such exercises?"

Zhang Hanwen looked at the other five team members and saw that everyone was indeed sleepy-eyed, and their bodies were loose, and his heart was shaken.

Another young player immediately said,

"Yes, Captain, let's sleep a little longer, the practice will be better."

Seeing that everyone had such thoughts, Zhang Hanwen couldn't force it, so he could only say helplessly,

"Okay, then everyone sleeps for another hour."

"Long live the captain!"

"Yay, I'm not cold yet, I'll go back right away."

"Thank you, Captain."

Several team members were afraid that Zhang Hanwen would repent, so they hurriedly turned around and ran back to their rooms to continue sleeping.

Bang.

Kacha!

Wang Cheng also closed the door directly, locked it again, and then quickly went to bed.

The dream of living to be one hundred and twenty years old just now is not over, and I hope it can continue.

Zhang Hanwen stood alone in the corridor, looked at Wang Cheng's door, recalled the picture just now, and felt that Wang Cheng had changed, without the previous caution and effort.

If it had been yesterday, he would have been the first to knock on the door and call Wang Cheng, because he knew that Wang Cheng's efforts were no less than his.

But now Wang Cheng is thinking about the law to sleep, lazily, and does not want to practice.

"Could it be that I spoke too heavily last night, making him frustrated and giving up his debut?"