That's too tiring, not the life I want!

Zhang Hanwen and Zhang Xiuhua followed behind Wang Cheng and followed Wang Cheng all the way to the dormitory.

The two took turns to speak bitterly to Wang Cheng.

Zhang Xiuhua: "Wang Cheng, Director He is already very good at talking, as long as you abide by the schedule of the program group, the rest will not be pursued, you can just express your attitude and stay, why not do it?"

Zhang Hanwen: "Wang Cheng, several of our brothers hope that you can stay, are you really willing to leave us? Then we will soon be eliminated by the program group! Do you think, if you go, will they target us?"

The two know each other with affection and move reason!

But...

Wang Cheng was still unmoved.

Because this is the lesson he learned at the cost of ten years of suffering and dying once.

Therefore, no one could shake his rule in order to avoid premature death from illness.

As long as he sets a goal, he will unswervingly go on, this is the principle that he has adhered to all his life in his previous life, and if he wants to do something, he must do it.

"Just work hard, I trust you!"

Wang Cheng just lightly comforted.

Then, I walked into the dormitory and started packing my things.

Just a few days after coming, I have to leave again.

Wang Cheng lamented that his life was upheaval and displaced, and he did not have a stable residence.

Wait for the contract to end!

He must live a stable and regular leisure life.

When Zhang Xiuhua and Zhang Hanwen saw this scene, they were very helpless and bitter, and they all looked at Wang Cheng in silence for a while, not knowing what else to say.

Wang Cheng didn't have much of his things, just a few clothes and a few books, as well as some other toiletries, which were quickly packed in his bag.

Carrying two bags, Wang Cheng had no intention of staying longer, and directly said goodbye to Zhang Xiuhua and Zhang Hanwen: "Sister Hua, Hanwen, I will go first, I wish you all the best!"

Zhang Xiuhua and Zhang Hanwen looked very complicated.

He felt sad and confused about Wang Cheng's departure, and at the same time was a little angry at Wang Cheng's selfish and irresponsible behavior.

Zhang Hanwen said in a somewhat unhappy tone: "Wang Cheng, you didn't consider the feelings of a few of us at all!"

After that, Zhang Hanwen turned and left.

Several other team members were also a little unhappy, and turned away without talking to Wang Cheng.

Zhang Xiuhua shook his head and said to Wang Cheng: "Wang Cheng, I have told you everything that should be said. However, you have your own persistence, although I don't understand what you are insisting on, but I can't change you, you can just be happy. I will try to communicate with Director He again and try to see if I can get you back."

Wang Cheng smiled: "Sister Hua, thank you, but it's not necessary." It's good not to be on the show, and you can do what you want."

What do you want to do?

Reading?

Walk?

Soak your feet to sleep?

Thinking of this, Zhang Xiuhua was a little speechless, and wanted to spit out, but he didn't know what to say for a while, so he could only take the same steps as Wang Cheng and send Wang Cheng downstairs.