Don't delay my nap! God chases the talent of feeding.

Zhang Xiuhua stood at the door of the practice room, holding his chest with his hands, his face was gloomy, and his eyes were obviously suppressed with anger.

Zhang Hanwen and the others in the practice room became nervous, knowing that Zhang Xiuhua was really angry and angry, and they were careful not to make mistakes when practicing, but it also caused their bodies to be stiff, looking extremely incongruous, and not beautiful at all...

Several pairs of eyes also looked at the door from time to time, wanting to see when Wang Cheng would come!

They all knew that Zhang Xiuhua must have been angry with Wang Cheng, and they were all curious in their hearts, how did Wang Cheng suddenly become so bold, not only against Zhang Hanwen, but also against the agent? Make Zhang Xiuhua so angry?

Brokers hold their power of life and death, even if they are several famous traffic stars in the company, they are usually polite to the agent, and no one dares to fall out with the agent, because the agent represents the will of the company.

Zhang Xiuhua gets along with them and has always been the character of a confidant big sister, and communicating with them is in the way of heart-to-heart talk, and will not quarrel with them, let alone get angry with them.

This was the first time they had seen Zhang Xiuhua so angry, just like they saw the angry homeroom teacher when they counted down to the grade in school.

Seeing this, Zhang Hanwen temporarily suppressed the dissatisfaction in his heart, but the anger towards Wang Cheng in his heart was about to overflow, and he only thought that when he had a break, he would call the company and propose to replace Wang Cheng and let the company put pressure on Wang Cheng!

Here, he and Zhang Xiuhua couldn't suppress Wang Cheng, and could only let the company's larger leaders come forward to suppress Wang Cheng.

At this time, Wang Cheng walked in slowly from the door, and saw Zhang Xiuhua's eyes staring at him coldly, and everyone else was looking at him with complicated expressions.

There are those who gloat, there are those who are excited, there are those who are worried, there are those who envy...

Wang Cheng's expression was still calm, and he didn't care about the attitude of Zhang Xiuhua and the others, picked up his mobile phone and looked at the time, and said; "It's still a minute to nine o'clock, I'm not late. Sister Hua, early... Everyone early..."

Zhang Xiuhua looked at Wang Cheng and said coldly; "Wang Cheng, what you did today, I will report to the company truthfully. I think you may not be fit to participate in the show now, and you need more practice."

The trainee system was introduced from the country of base, and the trainee system in the country of the stick is as strict as a prison.

Therefore, domestic entertainment companies also have extremely strict control over their trainees, and their trainees are absolutely not allowed to disobey, even if you are hot and talented, you must obey the company's arrangement and command.

Otherwise, it is possible that the company will abandon the snow cache.

Because the trainee system is to continuously copy traffic stars like an assembly line and reduce the operational risks of entertainment companies, the company will not compromise with a certain trainee and does not allow uncontrolled existence, otherwise what if others have learned?

Moreover, since it is a replicable traffic star, it is not impossible to leave you, without you, then hype the next one.

Therefore, as long as you are disobedient, the company will deal with you immediately, will not get used to you, light warning, heavy snow hides, kill chickens and monkeys.