The scene frozen by time! Wow, handsome!

Hundreds of pairs of eyes in the audience were glued to the rhythmic figures on the stage.

At the same time, prick up your ears and listen to the same rhythmic song...

"Little brother.

Young and cool... Skills...

Listen up, get up and learn...

Dafa kindly accepts apprentices...

If you want to learn, your skin must be tightened.

I wanna know,

You can't do it..."

Zhang Hanwen and several people are wearing headsets, pretending to sing, in fact, of course, they just move their lips to pretend, and they must pay full attention to every movement, where can they be distracted to sing?

Several people moved in unison.

Only Wang Cheng still did not wear a headset in the middle, just wore a mask, danced a dance move that was more difficult than them, and switched to a new dance style after a few movements.

Street dance!

Mechanical dance!

Even Latin...

Samba......

Although each dance does not show many movements, it really shows its professional movements, which are very standard and very good-looking, as if they have been practicing for many years.

This made An Keru's eyes straighten...

She is a dance professional, ask yourself, she will not dance so many dances, and her control of the body is far inferior to the current Wang Cheng, this is simply God chasing with mountain and sea delicacies, and opening your mouth to forcibly feed...

Huang Lin and Guo Taohua also looked a little excited, their faces were slightly red, and the two paid more attention to this song.

Although, this song is more general in Wang Cheng's eyes.

However, in this world's current traffic era of Chinese music scene, it is already an absolutely rare masterpiece!

This song is already enough to be the title song of an album, and it is very likely to be a hit.

The incredulous look in the eyes of the two became even more intense.

They can't quite believe that this song was created and recorded by Wang Cheng in the past few days?

When they didn't record this show, they had other work to do, so they only occasionally heard the news in the program group and didn't pay attention, when they heard that Wang Cheng wanted to record the song by himself, they all laughed it off, didn't take it seriously, and didn't even remember it in their hearts...

Outcome......

Now, Wang Cheng has brought them a big surprise!

Yang Xiao, the youngest, is already like Wang Cheng's fan sister at this moment, swinging with her hands, gently shaking her waist and head with the rhythm, if she didn't still maintain some sobriety, knowing that the camera was still facing her side, she might have to stand up and dance with Wang Cheng...

And the audience in the audience under the stage looked straight eyes, many Wang Cheng fans couldn't help but want to scream excitedly, but they were afraid of disturbing the performance of Wang Cheng on the stage, so they covered their mouths with their hands, but their faces were red with excitement, and their bodies trembled slightly.

Many trainees and players looked even more complicated.

Wu Han, Li Weiwei and other contestants all kept a dumbfounded look and watched the performance on the stage, still not believing that this was true...