More like a big coffee than a big coffee, it's finally coming to power...

One hand in the trouser pocket, the other hand in the thermos cup...

The pace is slow!

Hundreds of people at the scene, seeing the figure walking in, their eyes widened, and they suddenly became extremely quiet.

Some people looked puzzled.

"Is this the judge? How do you look young? That is, that walking looks like an old man walking in the park..."

Someone in the audience whispered doubtfully.

But.

Everyone in the program group, as well as all the trainees who participated in the show, immediately recognized it.

This is certainly not a judge.

It's Dongxing Entertainment's trainee— Wang Cheng!

That is more than a grade of appearance of all the trainees present, so that people who have seen it will not forget it, and they all recognize it at a glance.

It's just that....

Many people also have doubts in their eyes— how did this Wang Cheng's temperament become different?

That casual and leisurely look, completely different from before, as if not to perform, but to walk and watch the play, in the face of so many eyes of the audience, there is no nervous look, the eyes are still scanning, and the pair of eyes one by one, but it makes others a little embarrassed.

Next moment!

He Lei and other people in the program group looked at Zhang Xiuhua and others over there at Dongxing Entertainment, and their faces were not very good-looking.

And Zhang Xiuhua was already dark-faced and smiled awkwardly but politely at everyone with a little nervousness, especially at director He Lei, and then quickly trotted over, grabbed Wang Cheng's hand and walked in quickly, giving way to the passage.

"Don't say a word when you come."

Zhang Xiuhua reprimanded in a low voice.

Wang Cheng did not speak, nor did he pay attention to the strange gazes around him, it was work time, as long as it did not violate his first principle, then he would not go to argue with the agent.

Quietly following Zhang Xiuhua to the seat and sitting down, Wang Cheng put the thermos cup away, and his eyes looked curiously at the stage and the surrounding trainees.

And many people around were still curiously secretly looking at Wang Cheng.

It seems that the four judges who are about to appear are also not attractive to Wang Cheng.

Zhou Jianjun, Li Yunfan and other people from Huang Jian Entertainment also looked at Wang Cheng, but there was schadenfreude and watching a good show in their eyes.

Then.

There was applause.

Four judges, one after another.

Many people felt surprised.

Four people, two men and two women.

Two male judges, one is Huang Lin, a traffic star who debuted successfully two years ago, and now has tens of millions of fans, which is the target of all trainees present.

The second is a young actor, not a trainee debut, but a young actor who graduated from the Donghai Drama Academy, Guo Taohua, debuted for five years, has starred in two TV series have been successful, and now officially promoted to a second-tier star, can be described as a popular student now, and the number of fans has reached tens of millions.