Do you want to have millions of fans and make a lot of money? I don't want to!

In his previous life, although Wang Cheng was the top talent in the field of dance, he was not a gifted talent, and he belonged to God to reward food, not to be fed by God.

It is at least two notches away from the talent of the higher-level God chasing the feeding level.

And coming to this world, I don't know why, his talent in dance, directly God chasing the level of feeding, has an instinctive understanding of the rhythm of music, as if it is the instinct of the body, does not need too much practice and comprehension, as long as the music sounds, you can follow the rhythm...

It's just that this very simple boy group dance does not reflect his current talent level.

Many difficult dance moves that he practiced in his previous life flashed through his mind, and these seemed to be simple and easy for him now.

Even, some dance fields that he was limited to talent in his previous life and could not get involved should now be able to master easily with a little practice!

Time...

Wang Cheng, who had experienced a death, was a little excited, and his heart became anxious, wanting to try all kinds of difficult dance moves that he couldn't do before.

But.

In the eyes of Zhang Xiuhua and Zhang Hanwen and others next to him, Wang Cheng frowned and thought at this time, and seemed to be very dissatisfied?

Is it dissatisfaction with yourself, or dissatisfied with other people?

Zhang Hanwen and several other team members looked at each other, all looked at each other, and did not dare to speak for a while.

Because...

Compared with Wang Cheng's amazing performance just now, they had to stop halfway through the jump, which was indeed difficult to see.

But....

Why is that?

Zhang Hanwen looked at Wang Cheng, his heart full of questions, and stepped forward and asked excitedly: "Wang Cheng, you dance so well, how did you do it? Did you secretly practice behind our backs? I know, I know you won't give up..."

Secretly practiced?

Several other team members and Zhang Xiuhua listened, and their eyes lit up.

This is the only reasonable explanation that is slightly acceptable to them.

Zhang Xiuhua's face was still slightly red, and he couldn't help but step forward excitedly and grabbed Wang Cheng's arm: "Wang Cheng, you didn't sleep at all, and you went out early in the morning to practice secretly, right? You don't have to hide from us, it's me who is too anxious, I misunderstood you just now, and scolded you, don't go to your heart..."

Wang Cheng also regained his senses, got rid of Zhang Xiuhua's hand with a little force, met several pairs of eyes that looked at him excitedly and apologetically, smiled slightly, shook his head and explained: "No, captain, Sister Hua, I didn't practice! In the morning, I slept until eight o'clock to get up, and when I went out, I also went to run and relax, how can I have time to practice?"

Forehead!

No practice?

Several people looked at Wang Cheng, who did not admit it, and carefully looked at Wang Cheng's serious look and calm and clear eyes, not like lying and acting.

Really no practice?

So why?

Zhang Hanwen was a little suspicious: "Then why did you suddenly jump so well?"